Chapter 4

i wrote the majority of this at 4am and i didnt proofread it before i posted it.

They pulled into the parking lot of the hideout again, and everyone got out. Hisoka and Feitan walked slowly, not wanting to face Chrollo after what they'd done. The two watched Shalnark and Phinks enter first, and bowed their heads, walking in behind them. Every head in the room moved to look at the group, who stopped just past the doorway.

Chrollo looked up from his book and motioned for them to go over to him. The remaining troupe members offered them nothing but a bunch of devious smiles, except for Kortopi, who they weren't even sure had a mouth.

As they reluctantly made their way up to the top of the pile of rubble, a few people chucked at them. Feitan had a hard time resisting the urge to turn back and glare at them. Hisoka was the first to reach the top, stopping to wait for the others to catch up before turning to Chrollo.

"This was all Feitan's fault," he began, speaking quickly. "I tried to do something to help but he held me back and wouldn't let me do anything to try to save--"

"Hey, wait," Feitan interrupted, looking to Hisoka. "You just sat on your ass as Shalnark was dragged out of the building, you clown!"

"Enough of this," Chrollo said, tiredly. "I'm giving you both the same punishment regardless of who's at fault."

Shalnark frowned and spoke up. "There wasn't anything they could have done! If anyone should take the blame for this, it's me." All eyes shifted to Shalnark, who looked around anxiously.

"Alright," Chrollo continued. "You can help them with their punishment."

Shalnark looked at his feet and pouted. "Alright..."

Feitan had known that Shalnark was most likely going to try to stick up for them. That's just how he was. Suspiciously friendly, even when his friends had done him wrong. It was kind of terrifying.

"So," he said, looking away from Shalnark and back to Chrollo. "What do you want us to do?"

Chrollo hummed and gazed up at the ceiling in thought before answering. "Firstly, I'm going to need you to give me your 3DS," he said, pointing at Hisoka.

"No," Hisoka said, backing away defensively. "You can't make me."

Chrollo snapped his fingers and almost instantly, Hisoka's 3DS was in Phinks' possession.

"What the hell, Phinks..." Hisoka muttered. "I thought we were buddies."

Phinks only rolled his eyes and left to wreck Hisoka's Animal Crossing town.

"Secondly," Chrollo continued. "I want you to go and steal a Dance Dance Revolution machine for m-- for the troupe."

Feitan gave his boss an incredulous look, but shortly nodded his head and turned to leave. Hisoka said nothing as he followed behind. Chrollo chuckled, going back to his novel.