Chapter 19

Shay

I stood in the shower crying as tears fell down my face coming to the fact that he really put his hands on me I grabbed my towel and started washing up wincing ever so slightly at the pain.

After I was finish showering, I got out and put my robe on as I walked out of the bathroom, I seen a hole in the wall fucking dumb ass nigga youn even live here and putting holes in my shit.

I went to my room and cleaned the spilt food off the bed I threw my sheets into the washer grabbing a fresh pair from the lenient closet I fixed my bed up and laid down.

My phone started buzzing and Demetrius's name flashed across the screen rolling my eyes I reached over and declined the call grabbing the remote to the tv and turning on The Chi

as I was watching tv my phone started ringing again a caller ID popped up I grabbed my phone and answered it "why you ignoring me nigga" his voice boomed through the speaker

"First off you done played in my face like I'm sum goofy ass bitch you done fucked that girl and came ovea hea like shit was all coo kissing on me knowing what you done did and let alone not to mentioned you put your hands on me and put a fucking hole in my wall. you really wanna sit here and ask me why I'm ignoring you."

"Ma I ain mean to do all of that I can explain" he said.

"Explain what the fact that you fucked her or the fact that you put your hands on me."

"The fact that I put my hands on you and how I lied about fucking around with ole girl."

"But yet you still did the shit not one time have I stepped out on you and fucked with other niggas, nor have I ever misplaced your trust but yet you fucked me over not once but twice you did the unexpected and put your hands on me."

"Bae I'm sorry ma for real let me make it up to you I didn't mean any of it I swear she ain mean shit to me just a quick nut."

I stared at my phone like is this nigga dumb or what " do you hear yourself talking right now you sound dumb as fuck just a quick nut nigga you were in a whole relationship with me but yet you still out hea fuckin on that bitch be so fucking for real."

"I can make it up to you foreal ma."

"Actions speak louder than words until then get the fuck off my phone and don't call me no more."

"I love you baby."

"Bye bro" I hung up the phone and went to sleep.

THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up and ran to the bathroom to throw up as all the food I ate from the morning before came up. I grabbed my toothbrush from the sink and brushed my teeth. after I was finished brushing my teeth, I grabbed a pregnancy test from the cabinet and took the test. I left the test on the counter and went back to my room and laid down.

as I was scrolling on Tik Tok I heard loud ass footsteps coming up the stairs thinking it was one of the girls or Kari, I just ignored it and continued scrolling on tik tok until I seen a figure standing in my doorway, I looked up seeing Demetrius standing in my doorway.

"The fuck is you doing in my house get out."

he walked over to the bed grabbing me by my neck and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him in closer as we kissed, and our tongues fought for dominance. His other hand found its way underneath my robe as he was rubbing me through my panties.

I moaned into the kiss while he slid my panties to the side and started fingering me. as he was fingering me, he started kissing and sucking on my neck leaving hickeys.

he laid me back onto the bed hovering over me as he slid my panties off. he started leaving trails of kisses from my neck down to my pussy.

I moaned as his tongue came in contact with my clit, he looked up at me while he was eating me out.

he slid two fingers inside of me and started pumping his fingers in and out of me while sucking on my clit I gripped the sheets.

"o-oh my god"

he added a third finger and started rubbing on my clit with his thumb. I felt my legs start to shake I tried moving away from him, but he pulled me closer to him as he pumped his fingers in and out of me.

"b-baby" I moaned as I came. he pulled his fingers out and held them up to my lips I took his fingers into my mouth and sucked them clean.

he slid my robe off and took his clothes off his eyes never left mines as he rubbed his tip against my lips

Moaning as he slowly eased his way inside of me. He slowly started thrusting in and out of me "dada sorry baby I didn't mean to hurt you" he said

I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him in closer as he went deeper inside of me

"O-oh my god baby!" I moaned as he lifted my legs and put them over his shoulders as he started sending slow deep strokes through my body

"Keep your legs up don't let em fall" he said

I put my hand on his stomach trying to stop him he grabbed my hand and put it above my head. I threw my head back onto the pillow gripping onto the sheets

He pulled out to where only the tip was still inside of me then thrusted back inside of me he used his free hand and wrapped it around my neck."this my pussy if you give it to another nigga ima tweak"

I bit my lip feeling myself about to cum as he continued thrusting in and out of me.

"B-Baby ahh fuck!" I moaned as i felt my legs slip off his shoulders I wrapped my legs around his waist and scratched at his back.

"Fuck ma shit" he groaned as i left scratches on his back he picked up his pace and started going faster.

I dug my nails deep into his back as i came he did a couple more pumps before he nutted inside of me.

He pulled out and went into the bathroom to grab a towel. When he came back he was holding the pregnancy test i took.

"Um I can explain."