Chapter 20

Meechie

"Um i can explain" she looked at me with fear in her eyes like she saw a ghost

"Fuck you mean you can explain you fucking on other niggas"

"First off you're the only nigga i ever fucked so for you to say that shit is down right disrespectful as fuck on so many levels"

Damn she got me there ion even know how to respond to that

"Right dumbass don't even have shit to say"

"Look bruh the shit is positive so watchu gone do"

She frowned and turned her nose up at me "what do you mean what ima do"

"You keepin it or what"

"Nahh im finna kill the baby" she said rolling her eyes

I smacked my lips"Nah foreal stop playin"

She shrugged her shoulders "look we're not even in a stable relationship so us having a baby isn't gonna make this any better. You can either be in the child's life or not I'm already raising my lil brother so it's nothing new."

"I ain ready for no baby"

She shook her head and rolled her eyes "are you serious you knew what you were getting yourself into when you kept nutting in me now all of a sudden you aren't ready for a baby."

"Pussy too fye can't blame a nigga for not pulling out"

She rolled her eyes "you're full of shit"

"Aight aight all jokes aside i kno i ain ready for no baby buh I'll be here every step of the way and we gone get through this together"

She looked at me with this sad look on her face "Us being in a relationship isn't gonna work the lies the cheating i just can't do this Demetrius."

"Ima change ma i ain gone hurt you i promise you"

She shook her head "you said you promised the first time i took you back and you turned around and did the same exact shit actions speak louder than words. If you want us to work you need to fix yourself and work on your personal issues."

I nodded my head "so whatchu tryna say you done wimmie"

She sighed "if it has nothing to do with our baby we have no reason to keep in contact"

I sat at the edge of the bed and put my hands over my face "aight ma"

She gently placed her hand on my shoulder "you can still call for kari and hang with him.. But working on Us right now isn't gonna work.. no hard feelings right"

I nodded my head turning to her i kissed her on ha forehead " no hard feelings ma it's jus ain our time right now"

She smiled and started hugging me i hugged her back

"You hungry?" I asked her she shrugged her shoulders " a lil bit i don't really know what i want to eat"

"Shii you wanna get some pizza and we can jus chill"

"Yea kenzi suppose to be dropping kari off here in a lil bit so that would be nice"

"Aite bet we can just get the food when he gets here"

She went to the bathroom And took a shower while she was in the shower i changed the sheets on her bed and put new ones on then i put her pillows and covers back as she had it

Somebody started knocking on the front door i went downstairs and opened and it was kenzi and kari

"MEECHIEEEE" Kari yelled throwing his arms around me