Part 13

"I suppose, brother, you've been reunited with our family." Klaus says as he closes the coffin containing Elijah then turning to two men. "Put him with the others. We're leaving town tonight." The two compelled men move Elijah over to where the other four coffins are.

"And now that you know that they are safe, you're going to help me." Klaus states to me.

"I'm not going anywhere without my siblings." I reply.

"Fine. Dara can come. But I am not dragging along the whole Jaqueson clan." Klaus reluctantly tells me. I look at Dara, who nods and turns to call our siblings to inform them of this. "So...Did Katerine make it in time?" Klaus asks Stefan.

Stefan looks back down at his phone and then to Klaus. "You won't be seeing her again, you know."

"Because she's on vervain?" Klaus responds, making his knowledge on the matter know. "I've been around a long time Stefan. I rarely get played for a fool. Besides, she won't get far. You'll help me see to that."

"What is it you want from me?" Stefan asks.

"I don't think he knows how Klaus works yet, does he?" Dara whispers in my ear although everyone clearly heard.

"All will be explained in time. Once we leave this tragic little town." Klaus replies vaguely.

"Then are we done here? Can we go?" Stefan asks, clearly desperate to go.

"Not quite." Klaus starts. "You see, I have a gift for you." He turns and holds his hand out as a girl walks out of the shadows unsurely.

"Really?" I roll my eyes.

"See I want to make sure you honour our deal, that you'll be of use to me." Klaus says before biting into the girl's neck. "I could have compelled her to behave but a real rippah, enjoys the hunt." And with that Klaus releases the girl who runs away, crying. Stefan chases after her out of view.

"Get in the car." Klaus orders me and Dara.

"Do I look like a fucking dog. No, your the dog." Dara bites back. "See, now your a hybrid, I'm never going to stop using that."

"I can tell." Klaus mutters as Stefan walks back, the girl in his arms. He drops her in front of Klaus who smirks. "Now we can go."

●○~◇~○●
2 months later

"Hello, anyone there? Please. I need help." Dara whines, walking along the corridor of a storage warehouse.

"Hey, kid." Some guy says, stepping into view. I am stood in the shadows, watching from afar. "Are you okay?"

"No." Dara mutters, looking down. She then looks back up, her vamp face showing. "No, I'm not okay." And with that the man starts running away but before he could get anywhere I step out and trip him over.

"Who..who are you people?" He begs, crawling backwards on the floor, his eyes filling with tears. God, these people just keep getting more and more pathetic.

"None of your concern. You just need to tell us the whereabouts of someone we're looking for and we'll let you go." I falsely assure him.

"Really?" He asks, a gleam of happiness in his eyes. I nod. "Who do you want to find? I'll help you find anyone."

"Well, we are looking for your sister. Could you tell us where she is?" I look at him, faking innocence.

"Wait, my sister? No anyone but her." The man pleads. I roll my eyes before crouching down in front of the man.

"Well she's the person we want. So tell us where she is or we'll find some less enjoyable, for you anyway, ways to get to her." I turn to look at Dara, who is just watching the interaction. While I'm looking away, the man shoves a screwdriver that must have been in his tool belt, into my neck. I gag a little, the feeling hugely unpleasant. Dara walks over, rolling her eyes as she pulls the screwdriver out of my neck.