Chap 1

**Y/n POV**

It's been a week in this d@mn white room, but I refuse to go crazy like the rest. Yesterday, they asked what I wanted, because I had been 'good' during their tests. I said I wanted to be free. Of course, they then bent what they had said before to items. I said my switch.
Most would probably ask for their phone, or computer, but I didn't think this place has internet. When they gave it to me, they said that I could either ask for one of my other switch games, or something else. They planned on giving me the switch and one game and having me earn the others. Of course, I was beyond furious, but I didn't let it show. I won't let them have power over me.

It's almost silent as I boot up my switch. The song of the starts playing, and any tension I had melted away. Last time I was on here, I was fighting Sans. I quickly resumed the fight. Usually, I'd give into his mercy, but today, I've decided to do something different.
"Go get a drink, you deserve it." I whisper with a smile as I strike at him. He doesn't even try to dodge, something rather... Weird. "Papyrus... Do you want anything?" He asked, and I walked away, physically frowning, but happy for him. I didn't dare look back.

I hear him shift from behind the screen. A dialogue box popped up, and Sans says, "Thanks, kid." under my breath, I mutter a small, "No problem, buddy." going on my way.
"Curious..." I hear Asgore say as the screen pans to him, "I've never seen a plant... Cry before." he turns to me questioningly, "Huh? You must be the one that flower just warned me about. Howdy... Erm... What kind of monster are you...? Sorry, I cannot tell. Well, we can always-" Frisk is sucked into battle, and I'm not surprised.

"Now, now. There's no need to fight." He says, but I haven't done anything- not yet, at least. "Why not settle this over a nice cup of tea?" He asks, and I find myself nodding, before remembering what happens next.
"Dodge!" I whisper, and to my shock, I find that Asgore does indeed go to the other side of the screen, causing Flowey's vine to miss him. "Why You..." The king starts, glaring at Flowey, and pellets appear around the king. My character can move, and I realize that I've maneuvered it to cover most of the king in a hug.

It doesn't fire, and Flowey appears. He seems to be pleading with himself more than he is with me as he whimpers, "S-See? I never betrayed you! It was all a trick, see?" He looks you up and down nervously as if he didn't want to insult you, before continuing, "I-I was waiting to kill him for you! After all, it's just me, your best friend! I-I'm helpful. I can be u-useful t-t-to you... I promise I won't get in your way! I can help... I can... I can.. P-please d-d-don't k-kill me!" You quickly cover Flowey instead of the King with your sprite. You grunt in pain as your sprite takes the hits meant for the flower.
Chara, or HOPE appears, looking confused. "What? Isn't this how the route usually ends? When'd you get all this free movement? Dialogue? You shouldn't be able to interact like this..." But before you could reply, you were ripped from the game. The door had opened, and you were always on guard. You dropped your switch as they dragged you out for blood testing.

You were unaware of what was going on in the game.

**Third person, Game POV**

Flowey stayed rooted, and Chara and Asgore sat down. It was all too quiet for them, though, and even with the tension in the room, the King managed to ask, "What was supposed to happen?" Flowey held in a breath, and Chara sighed. They knew Flowey would push the responsibility of explaining to them, even though this had never happened before.
"Flowey was supposed to kill you, and I was supposed to kill Flowey. Then, I'd destroy the world and they'd give up their soul to start again. They've never done a pacifist, so there was really no point, because at the end, if they were to do such a peaceful run, I'd take over and make them happy. I think that's all we've ever wanted. Was for the player to be satisfied." There was a nod from all three NPC's.

"What will we do if they don't want mass destruction anymore?" Flowey asks, and Asgore hums, trying to think up a solution. Chara walks over to Frisk, knocking them on the head. Startled, they jump a foot or two.
Player had inhabited them for so long, it was almost alien to have control again. "Can you reset? No more genocides if we can help it. We'll steer player on the right path." Frisk paused, but Chara could tell what's going through their mind. "I don't know about the resets." They answer honestly, "But I'm sure it'll stop eventually..."

And so, the button appeared. Frisk raised their hand to press it, before looking back at the other three. They nodded, and the vessel sighed, closing their eyes, and pressing the button.
A bright white light consumed everything, and the switch was shut down.
No scientists found out about this anomaly, and now, all the NPC's had to do was wait for you to pick up your console. Surprisingly to them though, it was hours before the switch was picked up once more, with a light frown, but no other dissatisfied features as they started a new game, unaware that their soul had detached from their body, sucking itself into the game. 

You fell unconscious, and all you could remember was falling. The wind rustling your white, bloodstained clothes as you fell to what seemed like your doom. 

☝︎⚐︎⚐︎👎︎ ☹︎🕆︎👍︎😐︎📪︎ 💣︎✡︎ 👎︎☜︎✌︎☼︎ 👍︎☟︎✋︎☹︎👎︎📬︎📬︎📬︎

✋︎ 🕈︎✋︎☹︎☹︎ 👌︎☜︎ 🕈︎✌︎❄︎👍︎☟︎✋︎☠︎☝︎📬︎📬︎📬︎