CHAPTER TWO

LEENA DREAMS UP A MAJOR
CROSSOVER EPISODE

✦ ⭒ ☤ ➶ ✰

HE HAD AGED. THEY ALWAYS DID. All of her re-occurring characters aged with her. Her therapist referred to it as a 'coping mechanism' for her to seek comfort in. As a little kid she had moved around a lot with her mother's work - it meant that friendships were fleeting. It was like her dreams over compensated for this through her characters. So she wasn't so lonely.

The blonde she was looking at right now was one of those characters.

Her first dream of him had involved Wolves. She was young at the time, maybe eight or nine. She guessed he was around that age too.

At the time she had this friend called Becky.

Becky was the oldest of 5 siblings and because of that she was bossy sometimes, but she was also really smart. She was the exact same age as Leena, but she conducted herself as if she was older

This boy reminded her of Becky.

The boy was standing next to a large white wolf within mounds of rubble, like some sort of ruin.

'I have chosen the Fifth-Cohort.' He said, his chest strong and chin straight.

He maintained his posture, even as the wolf turned her head and sneered at him. She growled and nashed her teeth almost as if she was disgusted by this news.

The boys demeanour slightly shifted with the wolves change in behaviours, it was like he could understand her.

'I will restore honour, Lupa. I will...' He had promised her, and Leena suspected he had also been promising himself.

In the current moment, he seemed pretty darn honourable. He had a glinting golden sword in hand, and a familiar serious look in his eye. His gaze was trained on the flittering storm spirit in front of him, that loosely resembled Leenas own lightning-mare.

The blondes gaze was deadly, and unwavering on the threat at hand. Although, Leena noticed a slight flutter towards the ground near the spirit.

Leenas gaze followed, to be met with the face of  a beautiful girl... who was also eerily familiar.

The girl looked strikingly familiar to another girl who drifted in her dreams often. So strikingly, that Leena was confident she was her.

The girl in question had most recently blessed her nights with the vision of a beach, a DILF, and a crashing wave. Leena had followed the girl as she carved through the surf, perfecting an off the lip that would have scored her a title if she had been competing.

She had run from the waves to meet a gorgeous older man on the beach — her Father.

Leena knew because of her previous dreams that had featured him, as well as the physical similarities between the two such as their skin tone, nose, smile.