||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||

Singhania mansion:

1:00 am:

The scene unfolds on the balcony, where Dhriti sits, enveloped in the cool breeze of the night air. Despite the tranquility of the surroundings, her mind is plagued by the echoes of a haunting whistle, stirring feelings of anxiety and fear within her.

"Ahh" suddenly, Dhriti startles with a sharp intake of breath as she feels a cold hand on her shoulder.

"It's me , relax" Her heart races as she turns to see her husband, Shashvat, standing beside her. His soothing voice offers reassurance, calming her frayed nerves as she struggles to compose herself.

"Iam sorry, it just I was startled.."Apologizing for her reaction, Dhriti attempts to explain her unease, though she finds it difficult to articulate the true source of her discomfort

"Relax dhriti , you don't need to explain" Shashvat's understanding gaze and gentle words provide solace, easing her guilt and allowing her to release the tension that had gripped her.

"And by the way why are you not sleeping??" Shashvat questions, his raised brows betraying his concern.

"Mujhe need nahi aa re" Dhriti responds wearily, admitting that sleep eludes her, her voice laden with exhaustion.

"I will freshen up" Shashvat prepares to freshen up, but Dhriti's grip on his wrist halts his movement. Their eyes meet, and for a moment.

"Did you had your dinner" her voice laced with genuine concern.

"Yes and you?" His affirmation prompts her to nod in relief, having already eaten with the other daughters-in-law.

"Okay then wait for me here only, I will get freshen up" With a promise to return shortly, Shashvat heads indoors to freshen up, leaving Dhriti alone on the balcony.

She settles onto the couch, her thoughts drifting as she awaits her husband's return, finding comfort in the quiet solitude of the night.

After few minutes shashvat return with oil bottle in his hand . Dhriti frowned looking at oil in his hand . She asked him through her eyes to which shashvat just shrugged her shoulders and sat on the couch where she was sitting before and taped her to take a seat down inbetween his legs. Dhriti obliged his actions.

He carefully pours fragrant oil into his palms, warming it before tenderly massaging her scalp.using his fingertips to massage it in circular motions, ensuring that every strand is coated evenly. With each stroke, he applies just the right amount of pressure, allowing the oil to penetrate deep into her roots, nourishing her hair and scalp. His fingers move with a soothing rhythm, working their way from the nape of her neck to the top of her head, creating a sensation that is both calming and rejuvenating. As he continues, the oil spreads through her hair, leaving it soft, shiny, and infused with the soothing scent of the oil.

With each stroke, the tension in her body seems to melt away, replaced by a sense of calm and comfort. The room is filled with the soothing aroma of the oil, creating a tranquil atmosphere. As he continues, the dhriti 's weary expression softens, and a small smile of appreciation tugs at the corners of her lips. It's a quiet moment of love and care amidst the chaos of everyday life.

As his skilled hands massage her head, dhriti feels a wave of relief wash over her. The tension that had been building up in her muscles begins to dissolve, replaced by a deep sense of relaxation. With each gentle stroke, she feels the weight of the day's stress lifting from her shoulders, allowing her to momentarily forget about her worries. A sense of warmth and comfort envelops her, and she leans back into his touch, grateful for his loving gesture. In this moment, she feels safe, cared for, and deeply cherished.