||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩||

This is Wednesday update!!

_____________________________________________

Morning:

DhriSha were returning back from farmhouse . Dhriti who was seating on backseat with her husband noticed the surrounding which is definitely not the way for singhania mansion.

"Hum kaha jah re ?" Dhriti asked to her husband who was Doing something on his MacBook.

[Where are we going]

"Your house" shahsvat replied while his concentration on MacBook. Making dhriti shake her head at disbelief . She got a workaholic husband.

"Mehra mansion" dhriti asked to which shahsvat just hummed .

"Your mother wants to meet you" shahsvat said closing his MacBook and giving his full attention to her . His mother in law said him sorry sorry ordered him to bring her daughter to her house.

Soon they reached mehra mansion, dhriti was about to step out but then she remembered something. She gulped before turning to her husband who noticed her every actions. Dhriti eyes moved towards the driver then at him . Seeing her hesitation, shahsvat commanded driver to leave them alone.

Shashvat gave his full attention to his wife who was trying hard to say something but still words are not able to come out from her mouth. Dhriti opened her mouth to say but a gasp of suprised left from her mouth as he pulled her closer with left arm around her waist . Their chest were touching, making the tingling sensation pass through her spine .

"What happened" shashvat asked in soft voice while tugging her hairs behind her ear .

"We didn't used protection" dhriti said in one breathe while closing her eyes tightly. Her eyes snapped open as she heard his chest vibrated with chuckle. She narrowed her eyes at him and wiggled in his arms . Here she was talking something important and he was in mood of fun.

"Okay iam sorry" shashvat said with apologetic face while dhriti nod her head .

"Do you want me to take pills" dhriti asked in small voice. Her eyes are cascade down looking at her hands which were on her lap . She had seen him admiring and loving miksha. And the day when uma dadi said about them having their own child. She noticed a spark of happiness in his eyes.

"Do you want to take pills?" Shashvat asked while lifting her face making her eyes collide with his . Yes he wants to have family with her but it's her who have to go through this and if she is not ready for it. Then he don't need it . Miksha is enough for him.

Dhriti shook her head telling him her decision with a smile on his face .

"I want to have family with you , dhriti" shashvat whispered near her lips making them brush aganist each other . His eyes snapped towards her eyes which are closed and she was taking breathe. A playful smrik formed on his face .

"But I don't think at one time we are going to recieve result. We should do more time to get result. What's say?" shashvat said trying to sound serious. While hearing his words she snapped her eyes open at him in suprise. Her cheeks turned red in shyness.

"Uff, janna" Shashvat said before crashing his lips on her . He chewed her lips like it was his favourite thing and true it's his favourite thing. On insistence dhriti arms went around his neck and she pulled him more closer while responding to his kiss.

She sucked his lower lip while he sucked her upper lip . Together their joined lips looks like jigsaw puzzle which completes eachother. Shashvat one hand was around her waist while from other he cupped her neck . Slowly the kiss turned into passionately. He tried to enter his tongue inside her mouth but like always she blocked his path . Making him whine in between the kiss and she smiled seeing it . But her happiness short lived as he piched her waist lightly making her gasp and seeing the opportunity he intered his tongue inside her mouth and explored the each corner of his mouth . Their were so much busy into eachother that they didn't heard the knocking on the car window.