Park Ji-ah

Hi! I am Park Ji-ah, 26 years old. Daughter to a divorced couple Park Chaneyol and Shin Hye sun. Yes! Thats right! My father was a famous idol. Internet has a lot of information on him. But, I? I barely know anything about him. Why? Because my parents got divorced before my birth. Also, He never even came to see me.

I have two older brothers, Park Sunghoon and Park Jongseong or you can call him Jay. When my parents divorced, Jay oppa went to stay with Appa while Sunghoon oppa stayed with eomma. Even so, Jay oppa visits me very often. All three of us are quite close.

According to the internet and other people, my parents literally hate each other. Appa can't even bear to see me. That's why sometimes Jay oppa comes to see us. Sometimes, Sunghoon oppa goes to see him. I never go there. My mother doesn't let me. She says, he hates me. I don't know why. But through the years, I have come to accept the fact. And anyway, my brothers were more than just a father could have given me.

Still, I sometimes feel as to why I don't have a father inspite of having one in reality. I wanted a appa too.

I believe in love, which is completely opposite to my family. My mother absolutely despises love. And my brothers, unlike me, they grew up in situation when our family was falling apart. They saw the worst face of love. So they don't really like the concept of love. The incident affected both of them in their own way. Sunghoon oppa became a playboy and jay oppa, a celibate.

Many people might consider our family as broken but I don't. I am quite happy with my family. Except the fact that I miss my father.

I work at Genius Tech. Its a place devlouped by the Lee family. Its a very futuristic company and has always been ahead of time. They are currently develouping the versions of time machine and I am on the evaluating team. I got into this job with my merit. It has always been my dream company. The only issue is the CEO's son.

Lee Heesung!