Chapter 2 (50 years later...)

At the end of the rainbow, there's happiness.

And to find it, how often I've tried~

But my life is a race, just a wild goose chase,

And my dreams have all been denied...

Why have I always been a failure?

What can the reason be?

I wonder if the world's to blame,

I wonder if it could be me?...

I'm always chasing rainbows,

Watching clouds, drifting by

My schemes are just like all my dreams

Ending in the sun...

(Firework explodes)

Some fellows look and find the sunshine,

I always look and find the rain

Some fellows make a winning sometimes,

I never make a gain, believe me...

I'm always chasing rainbows,

Waiting to find a little bluebird

In vain~

As Charlie finishes singing, the scene changes to a spider demon stand by a car window talking to a dog demon named Travis.

Travis says "Thanks for the fun time, hot stuff." The spider demon now known as Angel Dust says "Yeah, yeah, listen. Keep this discreet, you hear me? I can't let it get out I'm offering my services to randos on the street. It was a quick cash grab, got it." Travis laughs "pfft...whatever you say slut!" Angel just chuckles and says sarcastically "Let me know when you come up with something creative to call me, ya sack of poorly packaged horse shit. Tell the misses I said hi..." He makes a kiss sound, "Schnookums~" Travis tries to fire back an insult but he can't so he just drives off grumbling. The next thing a second later was a car crash and someone took something from Angel. As Angel yells "Hey!" The person yells out "Up your, drag show." Angel Dust gasps as he looks down "Oh my God!!! My drugs! Damnit!"

The scene then changes again to a snake demon which is an overlord known as Sir Pentious. He laughs manically "Those other cowardly as sinners dare not hinder my territorial takeover! A wise decision - the power of my machines are unmatched! No other demon can compare to the likeness of I!" The egg minions start saying " Gee that was pretty swell, boss." "Yeah!" "You really showed them what for!" "I liked when you shit them with your ray gun." " I wish he'd shoot ME with his ray gun..." Sir Pentious then continues and says "...At this rate, I will seize control of the entire west side of the pentagram by the day's end and nothing, not a single beast in this inferno of suffering will be able to take back this empire from my conssstrictive grasp! Hell will be mine, and everyone will know the name of Sir Pe-," "EDGELORD!!!" a mysterious voice calls out to him. " Pardon?! Who said that?!" Glass shatters and the next thing heard was an explosion and A one eyed pink haired girl named Cherri Bomb says "You looking for a fight, old man? Why don't you get that tinker toy BULLSHIT off my turf before I SMASH it?!....more." Sir Pentious then says "Oh! You wanna go, missy? Well I'm happy to oblige!"