Chapter 3- The unknown

⚠️TW: $H, Bl00d, Crying, panic attack and anxiety⚠️

Nick's POV:

My chest is heavy with the worries of my boyfriend, its day 2 of the hospital and I'm going to visit him in half a hour so I NEED to get ready.

I'm finally ready into so comfy clothing, I rush downstairs to see my mum.
"Hey mum can we leave now, please?" I ask.
"Hey Nicky, um.. yeah let me get my shoes on love." She says calmly.

We arrived at the hospital, I tap my fingers against the receptionist desk. I'm about to say who I'm here to see but I start to hear panic and shouting of nurses and doctors. Me and my mum exchanged confused looks until I hear the name Charlie. I'm trying to convince myself it's not MY Charlie but I do start to worry.
"Sorry Sir, I saw you here yesterday for a boy called 'Charlie Francis Spring'? If so I have some um.. not great news.." The nurse tumbled over her words.
My mum grabs my hand, I squeeze her hand preparing for the news.
"What. Happend?" I ask with concern on my voice but I also come across a bit aggressive.
"Calm down Sir please. Um.. Well.. He isn't anywhere to be seen.. We think he ran away over night." She says while looking deep into my eyes.
"Are you being serious? How did.. How could you!!" I shout, I let go of my mums hand and leave the hospital and go to look for Charlie. I try calling him, no response. I try texting him, no response. I try to look at his Snapchat location but it is turned off. I start to cry in my hands, when I open them agian I see blood. Blood on the floor.

Charlie's POV:

I'm still walking into the unknown, I look back and see I only have walked about 5 miles, I start to head back. What's the point I can go back? Something is telling me to keep going but I feel like I should go back. Ignoring the negative thoughts I carry on walking back, mabye Nick won't be mad?