Chapter Three

Percy-

I woke up to water dripping down my neck. I open my eyes to see Nicos face above me. 

"Thalia, he's awake." Nico whispers, helping me to sit up. 

"Where are we." I try to say but my voice is cracking and sounds awful. It's then I notice the slight pain around my neck.

"Don't speak much, it looks like when you were being choked it bruised your voice box. We poured some water on it, you probably will have slight bruising for awhile." Thalia begins.

"As to your question, we don't know." Nico says looking around. 

We were in a dark cell with one small mattress in the corner. That I was currently sitting on, on the wall outside of the cell seemed to be a candle lit, given us the only light to see. 

There was writing on the walls of a language I didn't recognise and a bowl of water with a cloth inside near the mattress. Which I assume Thalia and Nico were using to heal my wounds.

I tried motioning for them to continue to let me know what happened but they both stared at me confused. It hurt to speak but I knew I had to.

"What happened, what we know?" I say trying to use the least amount of words. 

Nico eyes widened in understanding and looked at Thalia.

"I'll start from when you started hallucinating, I don't know if you remember but the titan somehow gave you the illusion that you were seeing your mother again. You remember that?" 

I nod once and she continues, "after that he strangled you with the mist and shadows, soon after you passed out, he came over to be telling me he was a titan and then I passed out. Nico woke up first and then woke me up. Once we found out you weren't waking up we noticed the bowl and the cloth. We let you rest as me and Nico planned to escape. None of our powers work in here, except for your healing which could mean that your powers could still work. We wanted to test it but we couldn't until you woke up." Thalia says looking at the water bowl. She finally sighs and pushes it towards me.

I look at the water and try to move it around but nothing works. I close my eyes and try to focus on the feeling in my gut but again nothing happens. I shake my head no and Thalia sighs, "Dang it!"

"But on other news there's other people here with us, we keep hearing them whisper around us in different languages. We got to be careful though, one was saying something in a regular volume instead of a whisper and the next minute tons of guards walked in taking the person away, the strange thing was their skin was blue and they had horns. I've never seen a creature like that ever before." Nico whispers.

I nod taking this all in, a titan kidnaps three kids with the strongest parents. Locks them aways and takes away all their powers except for healing, why, what does he want?

"I'm sure the others will find us, they are bond to know we are missing by now. Oh Riptide is gone, we already checked your pocket." Nico says then blushes, "Thalia checked your pockets." Looking away.

I nod feeling my pocket, dam they had to take my sword away too?

-----------------------

Chiron called a meeting on Olympus, they needed to catch the gods up on how the most powerful of their kids disappeared and how the monsters somehow got training on how to fight with a sword.

Campers who died was at an all time high, most campers didn't make it and it didn't help that their camp leaders were missing.

Annabeth stared numbly at the gods as they yelled back and forth, mostly it was Zeus, Hades, and Poseidon who was doing all the yelling.