3

WARNING THERE IS SOME MINOR ABLEISM

Jouno felt sunlight slap him in the face, he assumed it was time for him to get up. He slept okay, the bed could've been better, but he's slept on worse. As the sleep slowly started to leave his body, he started to sit up, till he realized something was holding him down, something near his... waist...? He tried to shift away, but then the thing, yanked him back.

"The hell!?" He yelped. He soon realized that the thing or should he say the persons arms belonged to.... Tecchou????? He blushed a little, what happened to his pillow he was supposed to be snuggling with?? He grabbed Tecchou's shoulder and attempted to shove him off, but this didn't avail.

"Tecchou, seriously get off!!" Jouno snapped at him.

"Mmmm" Tecchou mumbled lazily in his sleep, he then nuzzled his face into Jouno's back. The white-haired boy could feel his hot breath on his back making him shiver. He didn't want to admit it, but he felt sort of.... Safe? In Tecchous arms, not in a weird way, Tecchou was one of the stronger members, so it was natural for him to feel this way. Anyone would think this way if Tecchou was well, cuddling them. Right? Jouno's face flushed slightly, the way his head was phrasing it made it seem like he's enjoying this. He wasn't by the way, Tecchou was just making him confused that's all....

......No, he's not doubting himself, his brain just thinks that. Jouno would never lie to himself and he's not in denial.

...................

He's not in denial.

...................

He sat there for a second, Tecchou wasn't squeezing him too tight, but his grip wasn't lose ether. He felt himself get a little sweaty, probably because Tecchou was a living furnace, he was surprised he didn't wake up dripping in sweat. Jouno groaned in irritation, he tried to shuffle his way out of his grasp, but he didn't make it very far. Whenever he tried to move away, Tecchou would tighten his arms around waist. He really didn't want to use his ability (Since he kinda hated using it), but it seemed like he had no other choice. He quickly let his body disintegrate into nothing and he made his way off the bed. He glanced over at Tecchou, whose face scrunched up into something like a pout (At least that's what his muscles made it sound like). He heard Tecchous arm extend and start to feel around where Jouno was. He was probably looking for something else to squeeze to death. Jouno sighed and walked over to the nightstand to grab his phone, the second he got close to the bed, Tecchous arm quickly shot up and grabbed the bottom of his shirt. Jouno jumped back and grabbed the brunettes arm.

"Tecchou let go of me!!" He couldn't believe how childish Tecchou was acting. Did he seriously need to cuddle something this bad?? After lots of tugging and hitting, Tecchou let go of his shirt. Jouno got as far as possible from the bed, and instead focused his attention on making some coffee. He still didn't understand how Tecchou even started to cuddle him? What happened to the pillow he was cuddling earlier in the night? Did it just magically disappear? He knew Tecchou "liked" him and all but cuddling him was completely unnecessary. It was probably his weird way of flirting with him, unfortunately for Tecchou, he had no luck of winning Jouno over. For now, he would have to deal with it, until the brunette realized how awful his flirting was. Maybe he should try to get Tecchou to lose feelings for him, but how would he do that?? He can't just not talk to him, at least at work he couldn't, maybe he should try to avoid him more or he could be incredibly rude to him. Anything to get Tecchou to lose feelings as quickly as possible. He sipped his coffee, minding his own business.

<~~~~~>

Jouno and Tecchou decided to get the whole document stealing thing over with. Plus, after the mission, they would be free of work until the party they had to go too, and personally, he wasn't really looking forward to it. Parties annoyed him and he knew this one wouldn't be any different. After Tecchou woke up, Jouno took the time to listen to the businessmen's conversation (Their room was right next door). He placed his head against the wall and stood there for a good twenty minutes, apparently, the businessmen (Which he learned there was three of) were going to some type of restaurant in the afternoon. This was the perfect time for him and Tecchou to go in and take the document, the two ended up spending most the morning creating some type of plan. Their plan was simple and would hopefully take a short amount of time (No promises though). Currently the two were getting ready, Jouno finished hiding weapons in his clothing, while Tecchou was taking one last look at the files Fukuchi sent them. Jouno placed his ear up against the door (The one leading to the hallway) and listened for the businessmen, he wanted them to at least be in the elevator by the time him and Tecchou left. After a few minutes he heard the group make their way down the hall, and when he was sure he heard them enter the elevator, he moved his head away from the door and turned too Tecchou.