4

When Jouno awoke the next morning, he felt someone's hot breath on his back. He sighed, Tecchou wasn't spooning him, but he had his hand placed on his hip. Jouno shoved his hand away and sat up. He didn't understand why Tecchou kept touching him (and how his pillow kept falling on the floor and "disappearing"). Normally he would be annoyed at Tecchous cuddly behavior and would try his best to stay away from the bed after he woke up. But today, he sort of just.... accepted it. There was a chance the brunette would roll or grab onto him, but this morning he just didn't care. He internally realized how strange he was acting but was too tired to be bothered with it. Don't get him wrong though! He wasn't enjoying lying next to Tecchou; no, of course not.

Ok honestly, he was a little stumped about how he felt. Tecchou was his least favorite Hunting Dog he hated him with a passion, yet he found his touches so comforting? Was that the correct word for it or was he making it sound weird. He wished there was some type of word or phrase to describe how he felt. He hated being unsure, and right now he was in a bad dilemma. He was the Hunting Dogs best interrogator godamnit! His whole thing was reading others, yet he couldn't even sort out his own feelings. He's knows it's best to talk out his feelings with someone, but who could he talk too? Him and Fukuchi weren't exactly close (Plus, Jouno often tried to avoid him, as much as possible). Teruko would definitely tell everyone, and this would not only embarrass him but also ruin his reputation. Then there was Tachihara who would.... Actually, he might be the only person he felt comfortable to talk to at the moment. Besides he would never tell anyone, Tachihara had his own secrets to keep. In any case Jouno could that against him. He thought back to the night before he left, Tachihara told him it was okay to be unsure about his feelings. Did he know something he didn't? Maybe he could ask him, maybe then he could understand how he felt. He could suddenly make out Tecchou starting to move around a little.

"Jouno why are you up so early?" Tecchou mumbled quietly, he wrapped his arms around Jouno's waist and buried his face into his thigh. Jouno felt his entire face flush red. What the fuck!! He thought. His face was almost as red as the tips of his hair. He felt so uncomfortably vulnerable, but just as he predicted earlier, he couldn't really bring himself to tell Tecchou to move.

"I-......"

"Let's go back to bed." The swordsmen tried to pull him back into a laying position, but Jouno moved away.

"Wait, wait, wait what??"

"Huh, are you not tired?"

"Well, I guess I am, but remember what I said last night, no cuddling. Look you're doing now" He motioned towards Tecchou's arms.

"Huh? When was this?"

Jouno scowled, "The one we had at like twelve in the morning!!"

"Uhh, I don't remember that."

"What are you an idiot??"

"No."

"And your still holding my waist! Do you realize how sweaty I am right now?"

"You don't really feel sweaty."

"That's because you're not touching my skin."

Tecchou sat up a little and placed his hand on Jouno's forehead, "You feel fine to me."

Jouno turned his head, "Whatever."

"Great, so let's go back to sleep."

"Uh no, get off me first. If you cuddle me any longer, I'll die from overheating."

"Then take off your shirt or something."

Jouno whipped his head into Tecchou's direction, "EXCUSE ME??"