ღ'͈ ᵕ '͈ )♡⃛('͈ ᵕ '͈ ღ

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊ 2 days until
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚★⋆。˚  ⋆ summer
┊         ┊       ┊   ⋆
┊         ┊       ★⋆
┊ ◦
★⋆      ┊ .  ˚
           ˚★

I want to visit the seaside with you again

I want to visit the seaside with you again. I've overcome my phobia of the ocean.

However, the two of us can't renter the beach's enchanting and alluring blue waters just yet.

I must wait for something vitial, something vitial to how you'll view me for the rest of our lives.

The next time I visit the ocean, I hope to visit it with you not as friends but rather as lovers. I want my hand to be gripping onto yours, you most likely dragging me outside for another late night swim, or possibly throwing me into the waters.

I want to be diving into the water, swimming and laughing next to you. I want you to lift me up while in the sea, twirling me around, splashing droplet's of water everywhere.

Then I wish for you to hold me in that position. We could look deeply into each others eyes, passionately or we could giggle like young schoolgirls at the overly long eye contact.

Either way, by the end I want our lips to join together, crashing into each other. I absolutely need you to slurp all of me up with those perfect pink lips of yours.

I've felt this way for an eternity. These emotions have dwelt within me, steadily growing larger and stronger like an oak tree.

You've altered my life. You've modified the smallest things, such as my favorite color.

It's nearly impossible for me to choose between red, the color of love, which had always appealed to my eyes, or blue, the color of the sea the color which reminds me of our times together.

I've loved you from the days I'd watch you from afar, to the day you made me take your hand on that cool dark night.

I am eternally grateful that the universe brought us together on that fateful night. I love every second of laughing next to you as your best friend.

But I can't help wishing for more. I cant help but pray that one day you'll feel the same way I do, knowing you value this friendship.

One day won't you love me too? Not as a friend but as a lover, won't you love me too?

。゚•┈꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱┈•  。゚

we can't be friends.

but i'd like to just pretend.

° ᡣ𐭩 . ° .

wait for your love.

love, i'll wait for your love.

⋆ ˚ ꩜ 。 ⋆୨୧˚