♡。゚.(*♡'◡' 人'◡' ♡*)゚♡ °・

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊  the day i
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚★⋆。˚ ⋆       realized i
┊ ┊ ┊ ⋆                 loved you
┊ ┊ ★⋆
┊ ◦
★⋆ ┊ . ˚
˚★

  ˚           ˚★

운명처럼 그대죠.

it's you 눈을 감아도.

° ᡣ𐭩 . ° .

밤하늘에 별빛처럼.

맘을 비추는 사람 그대.

I'd love to visit the sea with you, dear. We'd walk hand in hand in the sand, the grains pushing between our toes. Then we'd wash them off in the shallow waters.

I'd love to stay up all night with you at the beach. Telling you jokes for hours, getting to see your precious smile. Then we'd watch the stars, if you're able to stay up late. You have an awful habit of sleeping whenever and wherever.

If we don't get to see the stars, it'll be ok, because I see the entire galaxy daily when I stare into your beautiful, wide black eyes. Oh, how I love the way the light twinkles in your pupils.

If you haven't noticed yet, I'm madly in love with you, dear.

I'm shocked I've only just realized I've always carried these feelings for you in my heart. I dismissed these feelings for so long, but not anymore.

I've never craved someone the way I crave and yearn for you. You're my bottle full of water after I've been lost in the desert for days.

I promise to cherish you. I'll hold you tight during the scary parts of horror movies. I'll bring you your favorite snacks and feed them to you one by one.

Will you accept my love? You beg me to love you back one day. I have met your terms, yet you still deny my feelings. Won't you let me love you?

 Won't you let me love you?