111-114

Chapter 111

Qin Gang smiled respectfully and said, “Mr. Wade, thanks for your great kindness to the Qin family. Today is a bit rushed, and it is too late to prepare. Can I invite Mr. Wade to come to the Qin family tomorrow? Host a banquet at home to entertain you personally, to thank you for your great kindness.”

“No, I have something else.”

Charlie shook his head coldly, and said, “Today’s affairs, I think you did more of good deeds. I don’t want to be too public, understand?”

Qin Gang was taken aback, and nodded again and again: “Qin understands! Mr. Wade will be useful to the Qin family in the future, just come to Qin.”

After speaking, he quickly handed over a gold-plated business card with his personal mobile phone number on it.

Charlie took it without looking, turned around, and took the Old Master to leave.

And Qin Gang kept watching the two of them disappear before glaring at Steven and said angrily: “From now on in Aurous Hill when you see Mr. Wade, you will bow respectfully and say hello to him, and don’t cause me trouble again!”

Steven said aggrieved: “I didn’t know that going to the street to buy something can offend a master.”

Aoxue on the side gritted her teeth as she watched Charlie’s departure.

Although she admired Charlie very much, she obviously still remembered Charlie kicking her a** in her heart.

For a proud girl, this kind of thing is simply unforgivable.

Qin Gang sighed and comforted her: “Girl, don’t retaliate against Mr. Wade, now our whole family is counting on Mr. Wade”

“Can he really help?” Steven mumbled.

Qin Gang scolded, “If you talk nonsense, I will break your leg!”

Steven shrank his neck, not daring to say more.

Aoxue stomped her feet bitterly, and said, “I know Dad, I will not provoke him.”

The thought of her body still aching, she felt angry and uncomfortable.

“It’s a pity,” Qin Gang sighed, shaking his head.

Aoxue asked in surprise: “What a pity?”

Qin Gang glanced at her and said, “Unfortunately, Mr. Wade is already married. Otherwise, I think you two becoming good friends.”

“Dad! What are you talking about!” Aoxue was so embarrassed and annoyed

On the way back, Jacob was still very surprised.

The dignified Qin Patriarch is so respectful to his live-in son-in-law!

“Charlie, are the things you told Qin Gang true?”

Jacob doubted that his son-in-law was becoming more and more like a liar.

Charlie chuckled and said, “It’s a half-truth, half-truth, don’t all scammers like to play tricks!”

After hearing this, Jacob was shocked and reprimanded in a panic: “f*ck, you dare to lie to the Qin family, and you have received such an expensive bracelet. What if someone finds it turns back and reveals it? Won’t they ruin our home!”

Charlie shook his head and said, “It’s not a big deal, you can return the bracelet to them, there is a rule of law, can they still kill me?”

Jacob sighed and sighed. Obviously, he was worried, but after thinking about it, there was no other way. He could only take a gamble. Maybe Charlie’s quack trick was really effective?