195-198

Chapter 195

Harold was already stunned by the sight in front of him!

He knew that Charlie was great, but he did not expect that the bodyguards with knives were not Charlie’s opponents!

Seeing the murderous Charlie, his frightened legs were shaking.

Coming to grab the villa was instructed by Mrs. Willson. Because he had an enmity with Charlie, he took the initiative to ask Mrs. Willson to take advantage of this opportunity to destroy Charlie.

However, he didn’t expect that Charlie actually put down all the bodyguards with knives, and he didn’t get hurt at all!

Is this Charlie still a human? !

At this time, Charlie had already walked towards Harold with a cold face.

He must teach this rude man a lesson and make him pay a painful price!

Seeing Charlie walk towards him, Harold’s face pales in fright, and he blurted out: “You can’t kill me! I am the son of the Willson family. If you dare to touch my hair, the Willson family will definitely not let you go!”

Charlie was indifferent and ruthless. He walked up to Harold step by step, pulled him up directly by the collar, and said coldly: “The Willson family you mentioned is not even rooted hair in my eyes!”

“Claire, Uncle, please let Charlie stop.”

In a hurry, Harold pleaded to Claire and Jacob in a panic, completely forgetting the appearance of being defiant before.

Claire said coldly: “You have what you end up with today, you deserve it!”

Jacob looked at Claire and then at Harold, struggling very much.

Ask yourself, Jacob has been completely disappointed with the people of the Willson family. Although Harold is his nephew, he doesn’t care about family affection, so why should he care?

But after all, the Willson family still had some power. If Charlie really killed Harold, he would definitely usher in crazy revenge from the Willson family.

Thinking of this, Jacob said helplessly: “Charlie, give him a lesson.”

Charlie thought for a moment, then coldly nodded, and pressed Harold to the ground. The gravel plunged directly into his face, and the blood could not stop flowing down.

“I can spare your life, but you have annoyed me, the death penalty is unavoidable, and the living sin cannot escape!”

With that, Charlie punched him in the lower abdomen. This punch was full of force and directly hit Harold’s groin.

Although Harold is just an ordinary person, he doesn’t have any martial arts cultivation skills, but this punch is enough to destroy his ability in that area. From now on, this kid will become an incompetent man.

Harold only felt the punch coming over at this time, it was the most painful pain in the world! Let him lie on the ground in pain and roll, and he doesn’t know what sequelae this punch will bring to him.