ঞじòぴé Anim ઈଓᦗ࿐

Trying to get through the crowded hallways, Minho finally got to the school's library.

Stacks and rows of books filled the room. It was quiet and peaceful there. Minho sighed as he went to put down his bag onto a desk and went to one of the shelves.

Scanning through the titles and genres , Minho felt a presence next to him.

"Hi.." Jisung said, "Oh, hi."

both boys smiled and went back to scanning through the different books.

Jisung was in his tiptoes trying to get a book that had caught his eye, but being short he couldn't reach it. Jisung stopped trying to get the book since he saw a hand behind his grabbing the book.

Turning around Minho gave him his book with a smile. "Oh- i uh- Thank you." Jisung said softly. "No problem, just know...That if you need help getting anything just ask me, since you know. I'm here with you, sorry that didn't make sense uhh." Minho rambled. "Minho calm down, it made perfect sense. Don't worry" Jisung said with a slight giggle.

He's so fucking adorable.. Thought Minho.

"Yeah.."

Both were silent, clam and peaceful silent, just looking into each others eyes. "Has anyone told you that your very pretty?" Minho asked. "You're the first.." Jisung said almost a whisper.

Minho felt Jisungs breath on his lips, and Jisung can feel Minhos on his. Should I? thought Minho.

"Min.." Whispered Jisung, his cheeks were now really red after realizing how close they actually were. "Yes Sungie?"Answered Minho.

Jisungs eyes went down to Minhos soft plump lips, and then back up. Before Minho would point it out Jisungs lips touched Minhos.

Minhos eyes widened but kissed back.

Both buys pulled away panting as they're trying to catch their breaths. "oh my god! I-I-I shouldn't have done that! I'm so-" Jisungs ramble was cut off by Minhos lips on his, but only for a split second. "Ji, I wouldn't have kissed you back if i didn't like it nor would have I kissed you again if I didn't like you, Calm down." Minho said trying to calm down the younger.

"Oh...Uh yeah, haha" Jisung awkwardly laughed.

RINGGGGG

The bell had rung telling the students that it was time for their next class.

Minho helped Jisung put the book back and they both walked out the library together.

"Uhm, Jisung.." "Yes?" "Can i um, maybe have your number?" Minho asked shyly. "yeah sure." Jisung said.

They both traded numbers and went separate ways.

AN Hey my lovely readers! I gave you guys a a little something special! for 70 reads! I'm super happy about it! And i think that you guys will love the next few chapters :) but you'll find out tomorrow. Have a great day or night! xx - Fae<333