**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Sampu ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Minho's pov

I was waiting for Jisung at the cherry blossom tree we told each other we'd meet at.

I was playing some games on my phone while waiting, after a while I heard some one yelp. I looked up and saw Jisung and some other guy? But what concerned me the most was the fact that Jisung was pinned up on the wall with his feet above ground.

The look on his face was a terrified one. I quickly got up and made my way over there. Before I even was able to make it halfway through where they were the guy who pinned Jisung on the wall kneed him in the stomach and then dropped him!. Okay what the fuck?!

At this point my blood was boiling seeing Jisung on the floor and his arms over his stomach and this random guy who was bullying him.

I ran over there and pulled the guy by the hem of his shirt so hard that he landed on his ass! HA! bitch thats what you get for touching whats mine, let alone knee him in his stomach.

Present Time

Minho ran to Jisung who was silently crying while holding his stomach. Minho picked him up bridal style and took him to the nurse while saying things like, 'It's okay. Im here.' and 'I'll protect you from that bastard.' and more..

Jisung was in the nurses office for the whole lunch break with Minho along his side.

"You should be fine for now. But if you want to go home and rest you can." said the nurse. "uhm, I think I'll just go home.." Jisung muttered.

The nurse let the two boys go, before Minho was able to ask him about the guy Jisung beat him to it. "Hyung can you come with me to my house? please..i don't feel safe alone right now..I'll also tell you about him when we get inside, just please come with me." He pleaded with puppy eyes. How could Minho say no to him?

Time skip~

Jisung opened his apartment door and let Minho in. They both took off their shoes near the front door and Minho just followed the brown haired boy into his living room.

Jisung sat down on his coffee brown sofa and patted a spot for Minho to sit with him. Minho sat down and felt a weight on his left shoulder, he turned to his left and saw Jisung's head on his.

"So.." he began. "The guy you saw and pulled down was Mirko Kang..He, uhm..He bullied me a lot for being openly gay at my old school and um.." Jisungs brown doe eyes started to fill with tears.

"He sexually assaulted me in an alleyway where no one goes to, but thats all he did to me. Plus the bullying. I remember that he said to one of his teammates that he was going to fuck the gay out of me in that same alleyway that night to..Thank god someone found us before he did anything worse to me.." Jisung vented.

"oh sungie.." Minho whispered. The black haired boy turned his body around facing the now crying boy and hugged him.

"Sung remember. If anyone is bothering you, hurting you, or you need someone to talk to Im always here for you. Same goes for your friend group." Minho uttered.

Jisung just nodded and cried onto Minhos shoulder. Minho didn't mind at all, all he could think about is how he'll 'murder' his new enemy.

Minho and Jisung stayed like that for a while until Minho heard light snores from him.

gently laying the sleeping boy down, Minho found a soft and warm fuzzy blanket and placed it on top of him.

Now that Jisung was sleeping Minho and nothing to do. So he scrolled on his phone until he started to get tired.

Soon he dozed off to dreamland with Jisung..

AN made this last night, thought it'd be fun to just leave you on a cliffhanger heheh. Last chapter had 800 words this one only has 700. Also THANK YOU FOR So yeah. bye bye! have a good day or night! xx- fae💕