Chapter 25: Different type of kiss for the new year

Sarina was really hyped up for new years, it was the only new years that she had spent with Levi, mainly because he would leave and be with Isabel and Farlan then. But they had a change of plans so she was going to make the best of her new years with her boyfriend. She was more than happy to do anything she asked him as long as she was able to be around him until midnight.

But sadly Levi didn't stay up the entire night, he went to bed at his normal time with upset her greatly. So instead of pouting over it she went into the bed room and went over to him and wrapped her arms around him.

"Why won't you spend new years with me?" She asked sadly

He looked to her confused. "What are you talking about brat?"

"Oh don't you give me that." Sarina said as she glared at him. "Every damn year its the same thing. You leave out around six then come back on the second. Never once have you ever been here with me...and now that you are. You aren't even going to stay up with me...You don't like me anymore do you?"

Her voice first got angered before it slowly got sad. Levi sighed and closed his eyes. "What the hell makes you think that I don't like you? If I didn't, I wouldn't even do half the shit I do with you."

"Yet doing one simple thing like staying up for one night with me is impossible. You know what, if you are that tired then fine. I'll just go spend it with my brothers. At least I know they still care for me." She said before she got her boots on quickly

He didn't understand what she was going off about until he heard the door slam. He looked at his phone and saw what day it was. He cursed under his breath and face palmed himself. He knew he was in deep shit with his girlfriend, he got his shoes on before he rushed out only to see her already half way out of the walk way. He went up to her and stopped her before he picked her up throwing her over his shoulder. He then walked back as he felt her hitting his back, he knew he deserved it and let her do what she wished until he got them both inside and her underneath him on their bed.

She glared at him as she crossed her arms. "What the hell Levi?" She said annoyed.

"I'm sorry." He said sadly. "I was really confused on why you were acting the way you were until I realized the date. If you really want me to stay up with you then you need to stop being such a grouch right now."

She blinked her eyes a few times before she smiled and hugged him tightly. "Oh thank you Levi!"

He hugged her back with one of his arms around her before he kissed her softly.

"So, what do you usually do around Farlan and Isabel?" Sarina asked curiously

"I usually watch them be idiots all night, don't you usually do anything?" He asked

"I wasn't actually going to go to my brother's...Usually I spend the night at the grave yard where my parents are buried. When I don't hear the fireworks anymore I go home. I've never done anything really happy like for New year's." She said sadly

"Stupid brat, this year is going to be different." He said as he pulled her up from the bed. He then took her coat off as well as his own before he took her to the living room.

"Levi?"

"If I would have known you cry your damn eyes out every damn year I would have taken you with me each year. I don't ever want to see you cry Sarina." He said as he sat her down on the couch

She nodded her head quietly. She didn't understand what Levi was doing.

"Now stay the fuck put."Levi said before he left for the kitchen.

Sarina was confused on why she couldn't move, but said nothing as she curled up with the blanket as she heard Levi doing something in the kitchen. Instead of being in silence she turned the TV on and she watched the new year's party in New York as she waited. When it got to a commercial she jumped when she saw that Levi came out with food and drink for the two of them. She thanked him and took a sip of her drink only to hum in content as she closed her eyes. She enjoyed the taste of eggnog and vanilla she then opened her eyes and she set her cup down before she cuddled into Levi happily, occasionally eating the snacks that Levi had brought out.

Once it became time for the countdown she looked up to Levi as he just looked at the screen. She figured he wouldn't want her to be too close to him after everything that had happened that night so she got up as the countdown got own to the last few seconds before she heard the fire works go off. She went to a picture she had of her parents and she hugged it tightly as she began to shed tears like she usually did.

"Happy new year mom...Happy new year dad...I hope where ever you two are now you two are happy." Sarina said softly

It was quiet after a bit before she heard Levi's voice. "There you are brat. What the hell are you doing now?"

She didn't look up to him or answer him, which slightly annoyed him so he went to see why she wasn't answering him only to see the picture she had in her hands that had tears on it. He took the picture from her before wiping her eyes.

"You really are a hot damn mess brat. What the hell am I going to do with you." He said before he kissed her forehead.

"Leave me, find someone worth your time." She said sadly

He didn't like that she was pushing him away from her once more. He pushed her down and kissed her before he took her long skirt off of her. She yelped a bit before Levi went straight to her neck nipping at it and taking her panties off of her before undoing his belt and pulling his pants and underwear off of him.

Levi didn't want her to be without him anymore and even more so he didn't want her to think that she was unwanted when she was very wanted and loved by him. He pushed himself into her without a word getting her to moan into him as her body arched into his as he held on to the bed on either side of her head.

"Scream Sarina, I want to hear you be as loud as you can." Levi muttered as he went harder and faster into her.

He only got her screaming his name repeatedly as he moved into her g-spot each time he did. He undid her button up shirt and her bra before taking them both off of her. Levi then took her left breast into his mouth as he held on to the small of her back as he went even harder into her small body getting her legs to wrap around his waist pushing him deeper into her, earning her being louder as a result.

Levi groaned against her skin as he switched the breast he had in his mouth as he held her slightly tighter as he felt her body tighten even more around him. He enjoyed the feeling of her around him and placed her on top of him as he sat on the bed. She instantly held on to his shoulders as she began to ride on top of him. The more that she moved on top of him the more Levi moaned and wanted her.

"C'mon brat, I know you can do better than this get your head out of the clouds." He growled as he slammed her down on to him.

"L-LEVI!" Sarina screamed out before she kissed him and moved to the best of her ability

As she did he moaned against her as he helped her move on top of him. The more she moved the difficult it got for either one of them to say anything, they could only moan for one another as she moved on top of him till they both released making it difficult for either one of them to really want to move.

"Happy new year brat."

Sarina grinned and blushed at Levi. "H-Happy new year Levi. T-Thank you for being here with me."

"Who said that I was done with you brat?" Levi said as he took his shirt off of him and pushed her on to her hands and knees before kicking his pants the rest of the way off of him. "You aren't going anywhere for the entire day brat. You better enjoy saying my name because that's the only thing I want to hear coming out of you if you aren't begging me for more."

Sarina whined as she held on to the bed before she felt him move into her. "Levi!" She whined as she placed her face into the bed tiredly.