Chapter 28: Pure lust

Levi was listening to music with his girlfriend until Closer by Nine Inch Nails came on, he heard the song a few times and knew a bit about what the song meant. He looked over to his girlfriend who had her head within a book. Levi stopped what he was doing just to go up to her kneeling in front of her moving his hands up her bare legs to under her skirt.

Doing so got her attention quickly. "Yes Levi?" Sarina asked as she looked from her book to him confused as to why he was kneeling between her legs for.

He pulled her legs closer to him making her go back first against the couch, making her drop her book onto the floor pages first, before he crawled on top of her caging her under him. He said nothing as he pressed himself against her, her brown eyes went wide in shock as she felt him against her. She blushed as she placed her hands on his chest.

"Levi, what has gotten into you?" Sarina asked in shock as she looked up into his eyes

"I want you, damn it...just stop questioning me." He said before he kissed her on the lips heatedly as he pulled her panties off of her.

Sarina tried to grasp why levi was being so blunt around her so suddenly but her mind was too busy trying to comprehend hat levi was trying to do to her body. He hand her arms pinned above her head with one of his hands as his other hand was holding her hip down as he moved through her. He was groaning against her as he moved in and out of her as roughly but as passionately as he could. Levi had two motives for why he was being the way he was with her.

One was that he was extremely horny and he had been hoping she'd figure it out sooner or later on her own. But she never did, so he took it into his own hands to fuck the living hell out of her. The second one was that since he changed jobs and worked with her he had to go on a trip soon without her and he wouldn't get get the chance to be around his lovely girlfriend for a long while. He wanted her to realize that he isn't ever going to anyone else.

Once the song was over with and they had both orgasmed Levi pulled Sarina on top of him and kept her on him as he undid her shirt before taking it off of her.

"I'm going to be gone for a while Sarina, I know you'll be alone here without me. Even with your job to keep you busy...You'll still have time to worry about me...I'll never leave you. I want you to realize you're the only woman I'll ever want to fuck and hear screaming my name repeatedly. I love you so much and I know that when I come back that you'll be clingy as all hell with me. I'll call and text you when I can. But tonight its just us, its why I wanted us to spend today together." Levi said softly to her as he kissed all the way down her neck to her breasts before taking her bra off of her fully and placing it to the side.

She frowned as she looked to him. "So...This is what that's about. I told him not to send you a way yet he is anyways. Levi..." She said before she engulfed him into a tight hug.

He wrapped his arms around her as he moved his hands up and down her back softly "I love you Sarina, I love you so much. Never ever forget that. I'll contact you when I can alright?"

She nodded her head as she held on to him tightly. "I don't want you to leave though."

"Now you know how I feel when you leave."

She placed her hands on his shoulders as she looked him in the eyes. "One of these damn times he has to let the two of us go somewhere together. I don't like being without you Levi...even when I leave. I feel like when I go back that you'd be with someone else already...that the time we've already spent together has been for nothing." She said sadly

He kissed her on the lips before he moved himself into her making her moan softly into the kiss.

"Brat, you are stuck with me no matter what you try to do. I'd never cheat on you...I learned that the hard way."

She gave him a small smile and nodded her head. She kissed him once more as she moved on top of him herself making both of them moan into the kiss as she undid his shirt wanting it off of him. He pushed her back down onto the couch as he stripped himself of the shirt. Levi then pushed himself into her as fast and hard as he could without harming her, hearing her moan and scream his name made him feel a hell of a lot better for doing it to her.

He soon felt her legs wrap around his waist pulling him closer and deeper inside of her body making her scream out louder. He figured she wanted him to stop holding back on her so he held on to the couch and her as he gave her what she wanted earning louder screams of pleasure from her until neither one of them could hold back anymore and orgasmed almost as the same time. Levi then lied on top of her with his face against her chest as they both panted out tiredly.

Both of them closed their eyes tiredly until Levi heard his phone go off. He was confused as to why he was being called by their boss at such a time knowing the ring tone but got his phone from his jeans and answered it.

"Levi Speaking."

"Levi, due to Krista being pregnant and in labor she is out of the trip tomorrow. Do you know anyone who can assist you tomorrow on such short notice?" Erwin asked

Levi smiled as he looked to his girlfriend. "Yes, Sarina."

"Do you think you can contact her and ask her to go with you? This meeting is important."

"I can do that no problem."

"Great, then I'll see the two of you tomorrow morning. Have a good evening Levi."

"Yeah you too." Levi said before he hung up

Levi then kissed Sarina on the neck getting her to whine in the process. "Levi stop that."

"Not a chance brat, your sexy ass is coming with me tomorrow. You need to pack things for two weeks."

Her eyes opened in shock before she hugged him tightly in happiness. "Then you need to get off of me Levi."

He thought about that and he enjoyed the feeling of her under him and their bodies touching one another. He didn't want to let her go just for her to brush him off, he held her hips and kissed her on the lips.

"Only if you promise to come right back here afterwards."

She laughed and smiled at him. "Of course, I enjoy being under you Levi. It won't take me long to pack."