Chapter One Crecher

It was a cold night. The snowfall to the ground as I walk down the streets. the cold night air blowing against my face I nuzzled my face into my scarf. trying to keep my face from freezing in the cold. As I walked, I heard something moving in the shadows.

I look to see. what it was, but it was too dark to see. I started to walk faster trying to get home. Then I heard a crunch of something. It sounded like a bone I slowly turned my head to see. what it was I froze smelling blood I saw something an outline standing on all Fours seeming to be eating something. that smiled bad I started to back away as I slowly moved back, I stepped on some broken glass that sound making it look up and around it moves in my direction growling as it stepped into the light of the lamp showing it snow white skin, it long arms and its legs were longer It arms. It looked human but at the same time didn't.

As looked into its eyes. their eyes looked white it let out a terrifying screech. I didn't move a muscle then it looked back into the darkness and took off runic into. The night when it was gone, I ran home. and locking the door. talking to myself. "What was that thing" I walked into my study and dug through the many books I have. unit I found it. The monster was a wendigo.

I felt my heart. drop I walk out of my study. reading the book, I found on this thing as a read there were not many strivers when this thing was in the area. As walk to my room reading.

I sat in my bed reading this book. It was a book of personal Incontros. As I got to the last page there was dried blood on the page. the last page sides. ' This thing is hunting me I will level this to my children I will stand my last fight with this thing' As I cost the book I heard a knock on my front door.

as I walked to see who it was, it was a man he was in all black. he looked like he was lost. One of his eyes was white. I opened the door "Hello?"

the man turned to me with a smile "Hello are you Ms. Tidwell?" I looked at him and said, "Yes I am, how may I help you?" The man said, "My name is Detective Max and I need you to do an autopsy on a body we found in the park." I looked at the man with my arms crossed and said, " It is very late Sir."

He looked at his watch. and looked back at me with a smile and said " I did not know it was so late. I am sorry Ms. Tidwell." I look at him with a blank stare. and said "It's okay I will do the autopsy in the morning please. call me Sara Ms. Tidwell it makes me feel old." he smiled at me " ok Sara, I will see you in the morning," he said walking down the street.

The next morning, I woke up as I sat up. I looked at the clock on my nightstand and it read 5:00 am. I pulled my cover off myself and put my feet on the cold ground of my room as I walked out of my room. And to my kitchen I flipped the on switch on my coffee pot and I started to make myself some pancakes as I flip the pancakes and put them on a planet and port me a cup of coffee. As my phone went off as a look at it was a text from Detective Max

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Detective Max: Hello Sara, I hope you didn't forget about the autopsy.

Sara: Hello Detective, I did not forget about the autopsy, and I will be at the morgue at 7:00 am ok?

Detective Max: ok and call me Max see you at 7:00 Bye.

Sara: Bye Max

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After I was done texting Max, I finish eating my breakfast I walk back to my room to get ready for the day.

As I got dressed, I looked at the book on my nightstand. I Put my winter gloves on as I grabbed the book. I looked at my family crest that was braided on the front of the book. I put the book in my bag. As I walked to the front door, I looked at my pocket watch and it read 6:45 I pulled my winter coat over my shoulders. As I opened my front door there was a box on the front steps of my home. I picked the box up and it smelled like blood as I walked to the morgue with the box in hand, I walked up the steps to the morgue. I opened the door to the morgue. As I walk, I hear talking as I walk into the room and see Detective Max with my assistant Ashley, I gently clear my throat to get their attention.

"Hello Sara" Ashley said smiling at me "good morning, Ashley" I responded with a smile of my own. As I put the box on the table. I walked over to the coat rack and hung it on the hoke as I lay my gloves on a table next to the coat rack. I went back to the box and put some rubber gloves on and opened the box with a scalp. As I did so Ashly put the dead body on the other table.

I looked up at the mangled dead body. I looked at the box in the heart of a prison. I looked at Ashley. "Is there a heart in the body?" I ask Ashley to look into the dead body chest and she looks at me and "no Sara they don't have a heart" Ashley said I slowly grand the heart and walked over to the dead body and stood next to Ashley "can you compare the blood from the body and the heart for me?" I asked Ashley "yes I can do that for you" she said and took a blood sample for both the heart and the body and walked out of the room towards the label.

I looked at Max with a look of confusion "Max why are you staring at me" I asked him he blink a few times "sorry" he said looking off some were. "So, this is where you work?" He asked me to look at him as he looked around. "Yes, it is" I said with a confused tone as he looked at the wall with a pitcher with me and my sisters in the woods camping "and you are not bothered by the dead people?" he asked "it doesn't bother me anymore" I said looking at the bite mark on the dead body. As I pull a tooth out of the corps. And put it into a small glass cylinder. As I did that Ashley walked back in with some paperwork. She looked at me with A look of sadness. "What's wrong?" I ask "is it not a match that the blood from the heart and the blood from the body are to different people" she said handing the papers. I looked over the papers i read the name jack and another name lulu I looked at Max. and Hadid the papers to him as he looked over them.

Looked at Ashley "and which one is our dead friend here?" I said look at the corpse "that's jack" she said with a frown " will then there be one more body that we need to find" Max said Ashley looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"We as in you and the other Detective's" Ashley asks, "No I mean me, you and Sara" Max said with a blank stare "why?" I ask looking at Max "because I need, you're too help" Max said with a smile I looked at Ashley with a 'are we going to help him' look Ashley sigh "fine we will help" Ashley said with a sigh. I smiled. "Ok then let's go find lulu's dead body."