Chapter Two Blood

As Max, Ashley and I walked through the forest together. "So how did you get the heart?" Ashley asked walking beside me. l looked at her "I found it at my front door" I said looking straight. "What?" Ashley said concerned Max was looking at me with a weird look.

"Why didn't you call the police?" Ashley asked "because technically we are part of the police force" I said. "The crime scene should be up this way" Max said with a smile. As we walked Max keep walking closer to me. As we walk, I start to see the yellow tape they have around the crime scene. "Were here" Max said looking at the blood cover snow "well that's pretty" I said looking around "pretty? Really Sara pretty it gross" Ashley said looking away from the crime scene.

I rolled my eyes at her walking around the crime scene. "Well, I know someone who would agree with me" I said smile "oh and who would that be?" Ashley asked looking at me "my little sister" I said looking around. " Of course, your sister" Ashley said looking at something on her phone. As I looked around and I seen claws marks on the trees. "Hey guys look at this" I said Ponting at the marks on the trees.

Max look at the marks in the tree as I looked over at Ashley as she walks over to us. "What do you think did this?" Ashley asked looking at the marks on the tree. "I don't Max said taking a picture of the marks I looked over to the crime scene and saw more mark on Almost on all of the trees that sound the. Crime scene "look there are more marks on the trees" Max looks and starts to take more pictures "well what ever did this was hunting are victim" Max said and Ashley looked around scary "Do you think it's still out here?" Ashley asked looking at me "no I don't think so" Max said looking at Ashley I seen something not too far away from the crime scene. I started to walk torts it seeing and hand dangling from a tree. "Hey guys" I yelled "Yeah?" Ashley answered looking over at me I pointed out into the tree "I think I found lulu" i said as Max walk over to me and look up and see. "So how are we going to get her down" I ask looking at Max "I well call up the Station and see if they can send someone to get the body down" Max said walking away to make the call.