(Season 1)Prologue: Just a Normal Day in Zootopia

Yo! What's going on, my lovely readers. Sorry for this story being delayed and taking so long. I was trying to work on another list for the harem, but was completely stuck with it, so that can wait. I hope you'll all enjoy today's chapter and give a vote. Now, let's rock n' roll!
___________________________________________

[Opening #1]

___________________________________________

[Narrator Pov]

Over 200 years ago, maybe even more, humans used to live peacefully together, even when murdering, kidnapping, rape, robbery, etc, all happening around the world. However, seemingly out of nowhere, demi-humans, basically furries as we call them, began to rise up, matching the same population of humankind. At first, both furries and humans didn't get along and tried to start a war with eachother, but over time, they all learn to live peacefully amongst eachother. It wasn't easy, but given enough time, they were happily living in peace. As many years passed by, the race between furries and humans grew stronger then ever. Of course it's not perfect, but that's life. As decades passed, villians from the shadows began to rise up in power and nobody strong could stop them, until one day a warrior from the shadows itself, rise up and began taking down villians left and right with power long forgotten from the 12th century. A young boy, our hero and main protagonist has been training from a very young age to be the strongest and to protect those who couldn't protect themselves. After many many years of training, he went on missions to defeat many villians and succeeded, even meeting new friends and rivals along the way. Of course, his battles were never easy, but that only made him improve in his skills. And he was just a child, a teenager, with that much power and skill.

Unfortunately for the boy, he fell into a trap and became a beast at night. He might lost his power, but his strength became extraordinary. Both a curse and a blessing. This still doesn't stop our hero for doing what he does best. This was only the beginning. Watch as our main protagonist and hero; Yami Seishin Akuma, climbs to the top of heroism. This isn't just a story of him becoming a hero. This is a story on how he becomes a legend.
___________________________________________

[Third Pov]

[Date of Year]: March 30, 2278 (Friday)
[City]: Zootopia
[Time]: 8:30 am

Today was such a wonderful and beautiful day in the amazing utopia city of Zootopia, home of both furries and humans

Today was such a wonderful and beautiful day in the amazing utopia city of Zootopia, home of both furries and humans. Many children are playing together, young couples are going out on dates, adults are going to work, flowers are blooming, birds are singing. Everything was perfect and peaceful in a way and the best part, it's Friday today. A perfect day to start the weekend on doing whatever. So far, nothing bad has been happening. Alright, enough with the outside world, it's time to check up on our hero.