8

Ozpin's office

Ozpin- glynda you better have a good explanation why did you decide to put jaune against almost all first year and second year during combat class...

Glynda- ozpin he use a fake transcript!!!

Ozpin- and i allow it!! Even port and bart give him an assignment to no end!! And he finush it all in just a matter of hours..givibg jaune a masssive assignment is understandable!! But giving him a beat down is no good!! You are supposed to be a teacher here!! Bot a torturer!!! Instead of teachibg the young man you even joined the fray!! Is this how you've been train glynda!!!

Glynda- no sir!!

Ozpin- one more beating glynda i mean one more beating!! If i saw that you join beating jaune ot giving him a 2 vs army in combat class!! Say good bye to your future!! Because i will not just getting you fired on my academy!! You will going to loose your lisence!! I didn't built this academy as a training ground for bullies!! Now get put of my office and fix everything!!!

Glynda- yes headmaster..

Ozpin- get the fuck out!!! Of here!!!

Glynda  leave ozpin alone and she was mad because of the warning thay she receive fron ozpin..

Ozpin- fucking hell!!

Ozpin look outside and he feels something bad will happen soon..

Glynda decidr to have a walk and she encounter team rwby and npr.

Glynda- ladies what are you doing here

Weiss- well miss goodwitch we are planni v to put a heavy punishment for faker...we will use everything during combat class and we will use all the method that we know..

Glynda- i'm adraid wr can't do that anymore. Because headmaster  is knew everything..if we co tinue this i'm afraid all of us will get expelled and i will loose  my job ..

Weiss- ehat should we do to make that faker's life to be messirable??

Glynda- that is why i am going to the council to bring this news..and izpin has no chancr to decline this news..

Weiss- well that should do..

Glynda decide to leave them alone and went to the council.

Ozpin is busy doing his job when the council call him.

Council- ozpin!! Ibhear from professor goodwitch that you let one student enter the academy using falsified transcript!!

Ozpin- yes sir i did because i saw something in him..

Council- You know the rules why we agree to have a hubtsman academy here ozpin!!

Ozpin- i know..abd i alsi have one student enelter here without even transcript and a former criminal!!

Council- glynda tolf me about that girl..glynda told me that she is redeeming her self..and she can even fight!! Glynda told me about a student named  jaune arc use falsified transcript. And she td me he doesn't ecen posses semblance and aura!! You do know you are puting his life!! On a risk!!

Ozpin- i know that!! Even my students here giving him a beating almost to death!!

Council- they did that because they have reason!! Those students of yours wants to save his life and that jaune arc is so stubkrn to leave the academy so they have no choice but to do it!!! Listen here ozpin!! I wan't jaine arc to be expelled!! Immediately!! If not we will tajr this matter into our hands and put him on arrest and ypu will not going to receive your budget!!

Ozpin- what!!

Council- do it or else!!! And don't you dare to put glynda on a punishment!!! She is doing her job!!! Do you get me!!!