wmass Flanges Dealers in KSA

Meraki Star Metals Oil & Gas Equipment Trading L.L.C. is among the foremost manufacturers of Carbon Steel Flanges in India, offering a wide array of flanges in different types and material grades. These flanges contain various elements such as carbon, manganese, phosphorus, sulfur, silicon, copper, nickel, chromium, molybdenum, and vanadium, depending on the material grade. Pricing for Carbon Steel Pipe Flanges varies according to the material grade.

WMASS Carbon Steel Flanges exhibit varying dimensions and strengths, with a minimum tensile strength ranging from 485MPa to a minimum yield strength of 250MPa. Classified as a medium pressure class within the B16.5 standard flanges, the Flange ANSI B16.5 Class 150 is one such example. The materials and pressure classes for the flanges are determined based on nominal bore sizes and wall thicknesses.

Nominal bore sizes extend from ½ inches to 48 inches, with different classes such as WMASS Carbon Steel Flanges Rating offering distinct pressure ratings. Various types of flanges are utilized for different purposes; for instance, the Carbon Steel Blind Flange serves for permanent or temporary termination of a pipe connection. While permanent connections involve welding, temporary ones are secured using bolts and nuts. The CS Lap Joint Flange, distinguished by its lap joint, represents a specialized type. Renowned for their toughness and high wear and tear resistance, carbon steel flanges offer resilient solutions. For further details on Carbon Steel Weld Neck Flange Dimensions, prices, and more, please feel free to reach out to us.