When past becomes the present, you lose the future.

Thurdsay

It was pretty early when I woke up.

Wonwoo is not around, he was probably at the office working.

I still can't forget what Ali told me yesterday, about the girl named Samantha who is Wonwoo's first love. I know that he never mention his first love, because he told me I WAS  his first love.
I really don't know who to believe. I trust Wonwoo so much, to the fact that I would never imagine Wonwoo lying on me. But here I am now, OVERTHINKING.

I went to the kitchen to look for something I can eat, I guess Wonwoo forgot to cook for me. 

But it's fine, I am too lazy to make a breakfast so I grab a cup of coffee and went to our balcony. 

I sighed and took a sip of coffee

I don't know what to do , I don't know what to think.

I felt kinda boring after a while, so I went inside and took a shower.

Fast forward.

I finished taking a shower so I sat down in our living room to watch a movie.

Before I could open the TV I remember something, I run to Wonwoo's closet  and look for the  box that is full of pictures. I remember seeing a photo with the name Samantha there.
She is probably the Samantha who is Wonwoo's first love.  After finding and opening the box I finally saw the picture. It was a picture of wonwoo and his highschool classmates and Samantha. 

I knew who is Samantha in the photo because there was a name written on the top of photo. 

I never met Samantha, I have never heard of her, I just found out that she was Wonwoo's first love because of Ali. I admit it, I was worried at first after finding out that Wonwoo will meet his first love. 

What if he wants to comeback on her? What if they still have feelings for each other? It can be possible though. 

I trust my Wonwoo, but I am still worried of something that can possibly happen. I can't lose him. 

Before I could put back the box that I got from Wonwoo's closet someone open the door, It was my boyfriend  Wonwoo. 

"Love, what are you doing in my closet?" - Wonwoo

"Sorry, I was just finding something" - Athena

"You are not supposed to open this my love, but it's okay. Just don't do it again next time." -Wonwoo

"Okay, sorry.." - Athena

"Its okay love, have you eaten breakfast?" - Wonwoo

"Oh yeah uhm, I just had coffee" - Athena

"Just coffee? Come on I'll make you breakfast" - Wonwoo 

"Nope, I am okay love." -Athena

After a moment of silence I spoke
"I'll just take a shower, love" -Athena
"Okay then" -Wonwoo

WONWOO'S POV
Did I do something? Somethings off with my baby.
I wonder what it it? Should I ask her or not? I think I'll just stay silent.

Fast forward
Author/Athena's pov

It was dinner time already, I was planning to cook something special for our dinner tonight.

"Love? Sorry, I needed to go back to the office. They need me" -Wonwoo

"Huh? You're not gonna eat dinner here? " Athena

"I will, I will eat after I got home" -Wonwoo

"Hmm, okay. I'll just leave some for you" -Athena

Wonwoo came closer to me and kiss my head
"I am really sorry my love, I'll make it up to you." -Wonwoo

"Its okayyy, I understand. Go on" -Athena

Wonwoo kisses my forehead then left.
After he left I started to cook for our dinner.

Fast forward
I finished cooking and eating, I sat down on our sofa in the living room. I am planning to wait for Wonwoo until he arrives.
I scrolled thru my phone to entertain myself. But after awhile I didn't noticed that I already fell asleep

WONWOO'S POVI finished my work, and I was going home, when I opened the door I found my baby asleep on the sofa

WONWOO'S POV
I finished my work, and I was going home, when I opened the door I found my baby asleep on the sofa.
She must be waiting for me to come home. I feel a little guilty for keeping her wait.
As much as I wanted to eat what she cooked for me, I am so exausted.

I took off my jacket and hang them. I also put the food that Athena cooked for me, I will just eat it tomorrow morning.

After I changed my clothes, I approached Athena to wake her up.. but because she was sleeping deeply I just picked her up to take her to our room. I turned off the lights and layed down next to her. I came closer to kiss her forehead.

"Good night, my love" -Wonwoo