Chapter 21

—" Where's Mingyu?" Jeonghan ask because he didn't saw Mingyu for a few Minutes.

—" He told me he is going to restroom a while ago ." Wonwoo replied. After waiting for atleast 10 minutes Wonwoo goes to restroom to check Mingyu why is he taking so much time in the restroom .

But he didn't saw Mingyu so he goes to their friends who are enjoying the dinner worried for his husband.

—" Mingyu is not there . " Wonwoo said running to them .

—"What do you mean he is not there ?" Jeonghan asked asked .

—" I-I don't know ." Wonwoo didn't know what to answer .

—" Call him ." Taehyung said getting up from his seat . Wonwoo called Mingyu but no one answered .

They called over and over at last someone receives the call and they heard a female voice .

—"Who are you and why is Mingyu's phone with you ?" Wonwoo Asked .

—"You wanna save your husband then you have to do what I am telling ." She smirked and give him a location.  "And don't try to contact police or your husband will never saw you ."

Wonwoo stares at the phone for awhile then to his friends .

—"She wants me to do something. "

—" Who is she ?"Jungkook asked this time .

—" Is she Nayeon ?" Seungcheol asked . Wonwoo just nodded . He is getting angry .

—" I will kill that bitch this time if she try to do something to Mingyu ." Wonwoo ran towards his car and the others ran after him , Seungcheol left last after doing payment .

As they arrived the abandon place Wonwoo told them to wait there and goes inside alone .

—" Nayeon I am here and now leave Mingyu. " Wonwoo said in a high voice .

Foot steps can be heard in that dark room and a light where spotting senceless Mingyu tied in a chair blood dripping from back of his head . Mingyu's sence didn't return because of the drug they gave him .

Nayeon hold a knife to Mingyu's throat. And his people grabbed Wonwoo from behind .

—" If he still stay alive you'll never be mine so i'll definately kill him ." she smirked but Wonwoo was getting angry .

—"What do you want just tell me and leave Mingyu NOW ."

—" Well I want you ."

—" Ok i'll do whatever you say ."

***

Their other friends getting impatient.

—" I can't wait anymore. " Taehyung said .

—" Maybe we should wait as Wonwoo said. "Joshua said

—" No we don't know what's going on inside so let's go and one of you'll grave the chance to knock nayeon let's go now ."Jeonghan said .

Nayeon doesn't have many people from her side so Their friends knocked the men who was at the door keeping and who were holding Wonwoo from doing something. 

Nayeon knew that she can't do anything so she just wanted to kill Mingyu now .

—" if you will not be mine then not his either ." She was going to cut Mingyu's throat but Jihoon came from her behind and kicked her hand which cause the knife to land in the floor .

—" You wanted to kill Mingyu right now you can taste how death's flavour is ." Wonwoo said reaching for Nayeon and grabbing her hair and smirking. " Take Mingyu to hospital i'll handle this myself. "

—" You want me right then take what I am giving you . You have so much attitude right for this beautiful face of you ."Wonwoo said picking up the knife from the floor. Nayeon was silent and scared she didn't saw this side of Wonwoo before as the dark eyes giving hole to her soul .

Wonwoo cut Nayeon's face without any hesitation . A big cut from her cheek to the side of her left eye .

—"Should I kill you !" Nayeon knew there's no other choice now except for begging to him .

—"Plz don't kill me Wonwoo ." Nayeon said knealing infront of Wonwoo .

—" Why should I ?" Wonwoo smirked.

—"I'll not do it again plz I beg you . I-I will go far away from here ." Nayeon begged .

Wonwoo let her go with a warning. 

After a few weeks Nayeon goes to aboard as promise.

***