6.

Time skip to 2001

Over the past three years, you have developed a close relationship with Kokonoi and the Inui siblings. Your days are filled with enjoyable activities such as hanging out and having conversations with them. Akane, in particular, has grown quite attached to you and considers you her best friend. After school, you often spend time together, going shopping with you treating her using your dad's black card. Although she initially declines, you insist and eventually succeed in buying her whatever she desires.

With Hinata, you are still best friends and on every weekend and Friday, you hang out with her and sometimes with some of her friends.

Shinichiro and the other three are also fond of you and adore you. You sometimes go to his shop with Inupi to hang out or ride a bike, finally, you have learned how to ride a motorcycle which took you a year.
.
.
.
.
.
Present

"Make sure to watch out for the fire now, it's the year where it happens." You hear Hades tell you in your head as you read a book about the human body. "I know, but when does it actually happen? In what month or day?" you murmur, loud enough for Hades to hear you, hoping for a more specific answer. You were focused on a particular book about the human heart and it's function. You have always been fascinated by the intricacies of the human body, and this book is a particular favorite of yours. In your precious life, you were fascinated by the human body and all those kinds of things.

Hades lets out a sigh, clearly not sure when but pretty sure that it can happen so suddenly. "I'm not quite sure but... it could happen at any time, so...better keep an eye on them."

You let out a puff in boredom, getting tired of reading books and doing nothing. "Then I better be careful." you stretch your arms out and yawn before resting your head on your arms and closing your eyes to take a quick nap. "I trust you can do this alone without my help then, I'll contact you another time, Adios amiga." And with that, they take their leave, leaving you to your nap in the quiet library, with no one around to disturb you.

Kokonoi's POV

After I finished writing the math exam that I missed yesterday, I make my way to the library where Rey told me that she would be waiting for me. Walking through the corridors, I reach the stairs and walk down the stairs so I can hang out with my Rey-chan and have some alone time with her without Akane, Inupi, or anyone else interrupting our moment. I have realized that I like, no, love her and will do anything for her.

Akane is no longer my crush; instead, she has become a big sister figure to me. Over time, I have lost my romantic feelings for her but developed romantic feelings for Rey. As the years have passed, Rey and I have grown closer, sharing many experiences, with Inupi by our side. Rey's beauty has only grown, making her even more stunning, and it infuriates me when other boys try to woo her, glance at her, or flirt with her. Her incredible beauty has attracted many admirers, even from older boys.

I am aware that Inupi also has feelings for Rey, but it doesn't upset me too much, as we've grown up together like brothers. Our bond is deep-rooted and unbreakable, so his feelings for Rey don't cause me any anger or jealousy. After all, Rey keeps saying "Sharing is caring."

Reaching the first floor, I walked straight to the library, where it was relatively quiet and less crowded. After walking for a few minutes, I entered the library and glanced around. My heart skipped a beat as I spotted Rey, her head resting on the desk, fast asleep. Sunlight streamed through the windows, casting a warm glow on her face, making her features even more stunning. Her lips looked so soft and inviting.

I hesitated for a moment, not wanting to disturb her peaceful slumber. However, the urge to be closer to her was too strong to resist. I carefully approached her, my heart pounding in my chest. As I moved closer, I couldn't help but admire her delicate features, the way her lashes rested against her cheeks, and the soft rise and fall of her chest with each breath.