𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 - 1

----☾︎☀︎︎❤︎☠︎︎✿︎☀︎︎☽︎----

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ - 1

----☾︎☀︎︎❤︎☠︎︎✿︎☀︎︎☽︎----

" WHAT THE HELL..." was the first thing that came out of Archie Andrews's mouth when he saw the luxurious chamber that resembled a high-end theater room with plush chairs and sofas, surrounding the room.

" Archie? What is going on?" asked the girl next door, Betty Cooper, who gripped her Best friend/Crush's hand in her own as they both looked around the room to see more and more familiar and unfamiliar people popping into the unknown theater-like room.

The last thing she remembered was taking a walk on the lane of their neighborhood with Archie and the next thing they arrived in this unfamiliar room.

" Archie, Bettie, What is going on? Are you both okay?" questioned Fred Andrews putting a hand on the teens shoulder with a tensed expression.

" Fred? Archie?"

" Mom?"

"Mary?"

Mary Andrews walked towards her son and husband with a bewildered expression and enquired...

"What is going on? I was in Chicago, how did I get here? You -"

"BETTY" yelled Alice Copper and immediately embraced her with a sigh of relief.

"Are you okay? Do you know, your dad, I, and Polly were at the Register when suddenly we were brought here. What is happening? How did we suddenly get here?"

"Mom-Mom, calm down, I don't know what is going on and I was with Archie, taking a walk and the same way we were suddenly brought here..." Betty replied trying to calm her ranting mother down and shared a look with her dad Hal Cooper and sister Polly Cooper who looked equally worried and tense.

On one side of the room the 'North Sider's' arrived and on the other side of the room the 'South Siders'...

"What in the bloody hell..." sneered Cheryl Blossom in shock looking around all the familiar and unfamiliar faces.

"What is happening? I was busy applying my new cherry red nail polish and suddenly I am in this stupid theater-like room. What is going on? JJ?" sighed Cheryl in frustration and turned towards her tense twin brother.

"I don't know Cher-Cher, I was practicing with the bulldogs..." replied Jason Blossom in his husky low voice, holding his twin's hand in his and looking around the room in vigilance.

"Mom? What is this? Where are we and who are these people?" questioned a panicking Veronica Lodge.

Hermione Lodge held her daughter close to her but was shocked to see the old faces from the past and tightened her grip on Veronica trying to calm her down.