The Lonely Prince.

Disclaimer:
This story is a work of fiction. All characters, events, and scenarios are purely imaginary and bear no resemblance to real persons or situations. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Content Warning:
The narrative may contain elements of dark and intense themes. Reader discretion is advised.

All Rights Reserved:
All rights to this fictional work are reserved by the respective owner, ParkAaimin No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without the express written permission of the owner. The pictures used in the story may not be ours so the credit is completely to the actual owner.

Chapter 1: (Kim seokjin's pov)

I live in the middle of a dense forest, far from the busy world

I live in the middle of a dense forest, far from the busy world. showing how rich I am. But even with all this luxury, I feel very lonely. My palace is big and fancy, The forest around my palace is really special. It's full of big trees with branches that reach up high. When you walk on the ground, the leaves and plants make it hard to hear anything. It's quiet and feels kind of spooky.

Even though the forest is beautiful, there's a spooky feeling in the air. It gets even spookier because of my palace. It's so big and stands out in the forest, making everything seem darker.

Not many people come into this forest because they've heard stories about how scary it is. They say it feels like someone's watching you, and you can hear strange sounds in the wind. So most people stay away.

The few brave souls who do come in here don't stay for long. They feel uneasy and want to leave quickly. So, the forest stays quiet and mostly empty, a place for me to be alone with my thoughts.

Each morning, I wake up to the sounds of nature outside my window. Though the birds chirp and the leaves rustle, they offer little comfort as I begin my day.

As the sun's rays filter through the trees, I stand before the mirror in my lavishly decorated bathroom

As the sun's rays filter through the trees, I stand before the mirror in my lavishly decorated bathroom. My reflection reveals a face marked by sorrow and regret, despite its youthful appearance. My palace was so big for a single soul, I was the only one that lived here so it was impossible for me to take care of this place all by myself.