8. For you

I was sitting on the dining table looking at Jungkook, he was making instant noodles for both of us. There was silence, no human voice, only utensils noise that Jungkook was using. He broke two eggs and fried them in a pan. He scrambled it indigenously and put it on noodles. Aroma spread across the room. And no matter how the situation was I couldn't deny my stomach growled and tempted for the food which he was carrying towards me.
He served it in one big bowl and placed two pairs of chopsticks. I volunteered to take one of them but did not start to eat. He gestured to start and he dug one bite out of it and I followed him. We were eating it silently.

"Do you remember Namjoon Hyung?" He initiated and I was thankful that he did because I had no clue how to start and what to talk.
He looked at me holding chopsticks in the air, "Of course you do" he smiled.
"You are now like a best friends" He chuckled softly but he was still looking sad.

I made him sad.

I nodded quietly, I knew he did not ask me any questions but still, I tried to recall Seokjin telling me about Namjoon Hyung. But to no avail.
"When I introduced him, you were not impressed at all" He looked at me and chuckled, "He was my senior and basketball captain, I was a fan of him and I wanted to be like him. I was like a puppy going behind him, always trying to be a friend of him. When we befriended, I was spending most of the time with him, and you and Yoongi Hyung were complaining about it.
That time you behaved strangely, you thought that I learned to live on my own, I would leave you guys and start living on my own. you literally acted so possessive and protective over me And you used to get angry at me without any reason" He chuckled eating food and looked at me, "How stupid thing was that!... I used to think that". He got serious in a flip moment, "Now I can relate to that" He gulped visibly.
"Since your bosssss happened," He emphasized on Boss.
And there was silence... a stupid silence, I would say, because I wanted to ask him, talk with him about what he just said, but I couldn't. What does he mean? when and how I came into the picture, between these trio. I was eagerly waiting for him to complete.
he breathed out, put his chopsticks down, and gave me all the attention. I was already looking at him with all my eyes and ears.
he licked his lips, "It seems he is becoming so important in your life. You are spending nights with him. You are letting him interfere in our family matters. You never did that, not even when you had a girlfriend. " He breathed out loudly.
"You even scolded me in front of him. You changed. " His voice cracked. And I felt like crying again. He is so baby. How could I act harshly on him?
"Jungkook, I am so sorry. I don't know what was going on my mind at that time when I..." I tried to talk without letting the tears fall down.
"No, Hyung, I was not mad when you scolded me. I was... because he talked, but you did not. I tattooed, but you did not even notice. I was scared of what you would say when you saw it but you did not even bother" He pouted, "Now you don't care what I am doing in my life, as now you are busy on your own?"
Ohh Jungkook ah, Trust me Seokjin was bothered when he first heard about it, "No Kook ah, You know that it will never happen. I care for you, and I will never stop caring for you. " The emotions I tried to share of Seokjin's were genuine, but I was not acting. it was coming naturally.
He hugged me, "Don't ever leave us alone, Hyung. We can't live without you. "
I hugged him tight. he is such a pure soul. He was afraid that Seokjin's Boss would take him away. How can I take him away from Seokjin? It won't be me. Never...
He freed himself and looked at me, "Hyung," He said while wiping out the tears off my cheeks, and that's when I realized I was crying, "I will... I will try for you, " He said, "I will try to adjust him in our home. I will try not to behave rudely to him. "

"No, no Jungkook. You don't have to impose yourself. I.."

"For you, Hyung,"

I shook my head, "You don't have to do that."

"Of course, I have to. He is important to you, then is for me"

"It's not like what you are thinking, Jungkook." I tried to tell what I couldn't tell.