Chapter 18 - Starfire

Masato wasn't feeling really good. He was coughing rapidly.

 He was coughing rapidly

Masato:

Masato: "Am I feeling sick or something? What's wrong with me? Am I...dying?"

He fell over in pain. He remembered something back in the Zombie Universe...he cut his hand on a piece of metal in the sewers and accidentally got his cut infected by the sewer water.

Masato: "Need a hospital...have to hurry."

He was feeling hot, like he was burning up! He was falling on his face...only for someone to catch him. He was lifted into the air and brought to someone's home. Masato wakes up in the bed in an infirmary.

He was back in Titans' Tower.

Masato: "What the fuck? Did Raven abduct me?"

???: "No, you are safe with me, Masato."

He turns to his right to see Starfire walk into the infirmary.

Starfire: "Don't worry, you'll be alright. There is no one else here. So you are safe here with me, Masato. They are away trying to stop Brother Blood."

Masato: "Good. I do NOT wanna be raped by a Demonized Raven."

Starfire: "Like I said, you don't have to worry about her. You are safe with me. I will bring you something g to eat. Here is your medicine."

She gives him his some medicine and he was resting in bed for tomorrow.

As he was watching a movie in bed, he couldn't help but think of Starfire as a Saint. She came in with a glass of water and pills for him. Masato takes it and Starfire was liking his smile.

Masato: "Ya know what, Star? Even though Superman is a God from beyond the stars...you're an Angel from beyond the stars."

Starfire: *Blushing* "Oh, you mean it?"