damn it.

This story starts with two boys.

Kayden. One of the best villians that is willing to do anything to not get caught.

Jay. The amazing hero with a dark history.

If they have anything in common? Nobody knows..

On a warm day in L.A. the parks are filled with crowds of people. Some having picknicks, some enjoying alone time or whatever. Everyone is in some type of way busy. Nobody cares what others are doing or what they're thinking.

When suddenly a loud noise was heard. The whole park went silent. Nobody knows what that was when suddenly a shadow fell over thw crowd. It was Kayden.

He had planned to ruin this beautiful day. He again had his disgusting yet dumb smirk on his face. Kayden never took it off. Everyone was either shocked or scared.

But what did he do this time?

Behind him a building was burning. He really was a bad person. But why? Well, he did have a traumatizing past. His parents abused him and also were treating him like a glass child. So now he takes it out on all of humanity.

The news were full with this tragedy. And the hero, Jay saw the news. He immediately grabbed his yellow gray-ish mask and his signature suit. He put it on faster than you can imagine. Jay immediately pulled up to this situation and faced him.

The villan himself. Kayden.

He had never stood face-to-face with Kayden so Jay was scared but he had to prove why he was a hero.