the Fight

Here they were.
Hundreds of thousands of people watching them.
Of course Kayden didnt even faze it. But Jay on the other hand was scared he'll mess up.

Kayden without a warning, pulled out a sword and started attacking Jay. Jay was prepared and dodged it with ease. They knew this wont get them anywhere. The hero decided to escape this situation to help the people in the building. Kayden chased him down and kept adding more gasoline in the building.

Jay on the other hand kept helping people out of the building, getting dust on him. He started having problems while breathing. But he didnt care since he wanted to help them. As he was finally done he laid down on a high mountain thinking Kayden wouldnt find him but oh boy was he wrong.

Kayden walked up to him, knife in hand. He still had that cocky smirk on his face that everyone hated. Thats why he loved doing it. Jay was coughing ans coughing.

"Why dont you take that ugly ass mask of your face hmm?"

Kayden said while mocking him.

"F- fuck off!"

Jay said while coughing.

Kayden started laughing and suddenly stopped. He started to glare into Jay. It felt like Kayden was burning holes into him.

Jay used his last strength to stand up and managed to stand. Without a warning Kayden lunged his knife towards Jay.