Chapter one

It begins from 2004

In the early morning as the sun was about to rise as he was getting late for his fajar salah . He did his obligation and rushed to offer salah. It was none other than Zaroor Ahmed a 14 year old with a charming personality and handsome facial features he used to spread love and kindness to everyone in his surroundings.

After returning from the mosque at 6:30 am, he met up with his besties in the colony. They all gathered at a tea stall near his home. Zaroon and his three friends Reyaan,Hamza and Arhaan would sip tea and have discussions on various study-related topics. They would continue their conversations until around 7:15 am, and then head back home to get ready for school.

In this usual morning routine of his, little did Zaroon knew that his life was about to take an unexpected turn !!!

As Zaroon mother was a strict lady she would always scold him to be on time for breakfast and leave for school. Because he had to go to school early as he used to go on a bicycle and his school was 8km far from his home. So when he came home his mother scolded him to get ready for school as he was getting late.

"Assalamualaikum Ammi. Mai abhi ready hokar ata hoon,"said Zaroor going towards his room

"Walaikumassalam and come fast your getting late," replied Mrs. Ahmed, Zaroon's mother

He then went up to his room, took a shower, and put on his school uniform. It consisted of a light blue shirt, navy blue trousers, and a navy blue tie with white stripes. He also put on his socks, black shoes, and lastly he put on his school batch on his shirt took his bag and came down .

Now it is 7:45 am ....

"Ammi, may ready hogaya . Mera Nashta dedo na, " Zaroor said while coming down stairs

"Nashta table par rakha hai," Ammi replied from kitchen

"Thik hai! May lelunga," reaplied Zaroon and sat on the chair and before eating he recited dua which we recite before eating food

"Bismillahi wala barakatillah."
[In the name of Allah and with the Blessings of Allah I begin (eating, drinking)]

Then he started eating his food and asked his mother about his only 2 younger brothers" Ammi Irfan aur Amaan kha hai ? "

"Dono ready hokar bhar tumare hi wait kar rahey hai , "replied Ammi And Zaroon nodded his head while eating.

"Zaroon aj pehle din hai school ka. To apney dono bhaiyo ka khyaal rakhna aur un par nazar rakhna . Thik hai ?," said Ammi

"Ji Ammi . Ap fakeer mat kareya may dono ka khyaal rekhuga. Aur hogaye mera breakfast,"said Zaroon while getting up from his chair

The landline phone suddenly rang, and Haroon was close by, so he picked it up and said,"Hello.. Assalamualaikum."

"Walaikumsalam, Reyaan bol raha hun. Chalo, niklenge school ke liye late ho raha hai. Hum tumhare wait kar rahe hain Zaroon," said Reyaan

"Haan! I'm coming. Allah Hafiz," Zaroon replied.

He then turned to his ammi and said, "Ammi, jana hai school ke liye late hora hai"

"Thik hai beta. Allah Hafiz"said Ammi

Then Zaroon called his brothers, Irfan and Amaan and said, "kaha ho tum dono? Chalo, we have to reach school before 8:15."

"Chalo chaley bhaiya," his brothers replied takeing their bags

Zaroon and his younger brother used to go to school on their bicycles, while Irfan had his own bicycle and as Amaan was young he used to sit behind Zaroon bycycle