chapter 3

Hey people !🙋🏻

Sorry for the late update....🤷🏻

Here you start the chapter with a shayari.... 💁🏻

Kya pata es zindagi ka kabhi kuch toh kabhi kuch afsana chala ....
Kabhi sabr Kiya
Kabhi zikar kiya
Kabhi shukr Kiya..
                                                 Yours Zoya....
___________________________________________

And and and ! I changed the name from Haroon to Zaroon again hope u don't mind,  I think Zaroon is better name for this character....

What do u guys think about it ???

Haroon or Zaroon ?
___________________________________________

Once again, a night came. Zoha was sleeping when suddenly she woke up to offer Tahajjud Salah. Sitting on her bed, it was 3 am , looking towards the sky from her window, talking to Allah, missing her father with tears in her eyes. She looked down and moved slowly towards the bathroom to fulfill her obligations. Upon returning to the window, she drew the curtains to one side, brought her scarf and prayer mat (Janemaz) from her drawer.

She placed her prayer mat on the floor, wore her scarf, and began her Salah. After completing the Salah, she started making dua, conversing with Allah.

"Ya Allah, grant my father a place in Jannatul Firdaus. Forgive his every sin" she said as a tear left her eye and she continues " Ya Allah give health to my mother, and also grant health to my sister and brother. And bestow upon me the strength of Hazrat Ali and the patience of Prophet Ayyub AS

She concluded her Salah with many prayers for her family and all the Ummah of Prophet Muhammad ( saw). She stood up, folded her prayer mat, placed it back in the drawer, and went to her bed to sleep. She lay down and drifted off to sleep.

Then in morning at 6 AM, she woke up and recited dua, then went to take a bath. Afterward, she returned, wore her scarf, placed her prayer mat (Janemaz) on the floor facing towards the Qibla, and started Fajr prayer. Following the Salah, she recited the Quran for half an hour. She then opened her bag, took out some books, but suddenly remembered her math homework.

"Oh God, how could I forget? Sir will be angry on me. How can I practice four long sums five times? But no worries, I can do it. I have some time, no problem," she reassured herself. Nodding her head, she took out pens and a geometry box and began working on her homework.

Zoha's mother entered her room as Zoha greeted her, saying, "Assalamualaikum Ammi ."

Her mom replied, "Walaikum Assalaam meri jaan. May Allah give you a healthy and beautiful life, Zoha.... What happened? You didn't come down. I hope you offered Salah." Asked her mother

Zoha replied, "Of course, Ammi I did "

Zoha then explained to her mother, "Ammi, I forgot about my homework, but I have some time, so I can complete it first and then get ready for school. Meanwhile, please Ammi , make breakfast. I'm so hungry."

Zoha's mother replied, "Okay, Zoha, but don't be late, otherwise, you'll arrive at school late, after the assembly. You know how strict your school principal is on punctuality and discipline."

Zoha thanked her mother for the reminder, smiled, and her mother went down to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for her kids.

Zoha's mother, before she started cooking, used to say, "Bismillah hir rehman nir Raheem." Then she started making "aloo ka Paratha," talking to herself.
Zoha's mother said herself, "Aaj toh bachay khush ho jayengey." and smiled