.21

𝓥.𝓡
As I passed the living room going to my office. I immediately understood what Alessia was laughing at, and hell I was laughing too. Our clothes left a suggestive bread crumb trail to the couch.

Starting with Seona's panties in front of the wall, then her dress and my blouse leading to the living room. My bra hanging off the back of the couch, and my bottoms sitting in the middle of the floor in a pile.

Flashbacks immediately clouded my mind, and I shook my head trying to will those thoughts of Seona on her knees before me away. How was I suppose to focus in this meeting when not even 24 hours ago I had the best sex of my life?

I walked away leaving the clothes there for Seona to discover. I take great pleasure in thinking about her standing there jaw dropped, and flustered when she sees the mess we made.

I wonder specifically what she'll think about as the blush creeps to her cheeks. Mhmm I miss her- enough, I snap at myself. No more thoughts of Seona.

Seeing Bosco posted at my door quickly helped those thoughts drain out of my brain, and for my business composure to take over.

"Bosco" I nodded to him while approaching. "Ms.Rossi" he nodded back, then his eyes snagged on my neck before he quickly looked away. No emotion on his face.

I know he saw the medium sized hickey planted right in the middle of my throat. I thought about covering it up for two seconds, then I remembered I'm grown as fuck. "Anything you wanna say Bosco?"

"No Ms.Rossi". He said not looking at me. I stood there a little longer looking at the side of his frozen face. The silence grew very loud between us until I couldn't hold my composure anymore, I busted up laughing.

I was overjoyed as I got a rare glimpse of his bearded mouth tilting up into a smile that was gone as soon as a it formed since he smothered it with a strategic nose wipe and a throat clear. It made me laugh harder.

"I saw that Bosia". "I don't know what you speak of Ms.Rossi". I rolled my eyes "Viviana" I corrected him. "Of course Ms.Rossi". I shook my head chuckling somethings will truly never change.

I sighed under my breath as I approached my desk. Alessia watched me the whole way, and I avoided eye contact until I slid into my chair. "You haven't wiped that obnoxious look off your face since earlier".

I finally spoke glaring at her. "I'll wipe mine off when yours leave". "What look? Oh- don't tell me I've got some kind of sex glow or something". "Correct cugina, you look like the sun came down and gave you a big kiss". She said in a dreamy voice.

"Oh Fuck you". She busted up laughing, and I held up my hand stopping her from continuing. "Can we get on with this?"

I asked waving my hand, ignoring the look she was giving me. She raised an expectant eyebrow, and I sighed. "And I guess I'll tell you details later".

"Wow, for someone who looks sedated, and has the world's biggest hickey on their neck. You would think they'd be in wayyy better spirits". I pinched my fingers close together. "This close to kicking you out".

She laughed pulling out a laptop bag and sitting it down. "Okay so I took two things out his office last night. I'm pretty certain he will notice their absence, so we have to move quick with our thinking". I nodded "done".

She sat her computer down and put on a glove. She then reached into the bag, and brought out a zip lock back with a notebook and a hard drive.

She pushed the hard drive into her computer and turned it towards me. My eyebrows furrowed as I stared at a black screen with 4 small white boxes in the center.