Chapter 1- The Raid

It was an overcast day as APC's and black SUV's with tinted windows and Russian FSB agents wearing black tactical gear and carrying rifles riding on the sides of the vehicles sped past the Terragroup gate and parked in the large parking lot.  The agents jumped off and cleared the parking lot while suited FSB members got out and prepped thier warrants, badges, and sidearms in case things went bad.  The search warrant for Terragroup Labs had been approved and the team had one mission, confiscate all incriminating data and then leave, hopefully without a fight.

The Terragroup building was chaos.  Employees rushed to escape the building, Executives were emptying their hard drives, and every alternative entrance was being sealed.  All the while, heavily armed USEC operators were charging towards the front lobby to set up a bottleneck position with clear instructions to not let a single agent get past them.  Regular employees also remained in the lobby with "unarmed" security wearing suits to not arouse suspicion.  The USEC were also given instructions not to engage unless the agents attack first and were to remain hidden and fire only when fired upon.  Having been given his rifle, Sergeant Darren Knight linked up with his squad, who were instructed to stand by in the hallways behind the bottleneck to stop anyone who might get past.  "You ok, Knight?" asked Corporal John Stuart, his friend.  "All good Stuart, lets get this overwith," said Knight.  

The suits walked through the glass doors with 6 armed companions and presented their badges and the warrant to the "unarmed" security guards who were trying to usher the men out of the building.  The agents knew this trick and were slowly becoming more aggressive.  This came to a head when one of the armed agents hit one of the guards in the face with his rifle butt.  Seeing this as the point of no return, the agents pulled out their sidearms and tried to get the security guards on the ground.  Just as they had succeeded in controlling the room, one word could be heard being yelled from the second floor.  "ENGAGE!"