Chapter 3

She was 2 days into college and 3 lectures behind due to sleeping in by mistake.   Her morning would often consist of her being woken up by the constant alarm clock sound that she snoozed for 5 times in a row, and realized she should have been in class an hour ago.   She would jump out of bed, and hurry to get dressed.

Eda has never been the most organized, but she always made it work somehow.  As Eda hurried through the halls, she saw a boy with light brown hair and Hazel eyes. Without being able to stop she waved at him, ran to her lecture, and snuck in through a window.  She got into the first empty seat, praying the professor didn't notice.  "Hey, That was pretty cool," a male voice said.  Eda looked beside her and saw the same boy that she waved to in the hallway.    She smiled a little then whispered in reply. "Thanks, I honestly used to jump through windows to get out of my classes"  the boy chuckled. "Really? How often did you do that?" He asked. "Eh, every day" Eda replied. "Wow, my parents would kill me if they found out I skipped class in high school" the boy chuckled.  They both smiled at each other, then the boy held his hand out to her. "I'm Collin, what's your name?" He asked. "Eda clawthorne" Eda answered.

When the class ended, Eda and Collin walked around the halls talking to each other. Collin seemed somewhat attracted to the spirit Eda had and just How much enthusiasm she had residing inside of her. Eda had always been that way, strong-spirited, Stubborn, and often very rambunctious.  "Collin? Hey! Are you listening to me!?" Eda asked with a lopsided smile. Collin looked at her and then took in her height. She was wearing 2-inch boots, but she was right up there with him.  "Uh.. Your sister, right?" Collin asked nervously. Eda had been going on and on about Lilith.  "Edalyn?" Lilith asked. Eda turned around and saw Lilith there holding a book. "Speak of the devil! Hey Lily!" Eda beamed.  Lilith let out a small chuckle and waved. "Collin this is my sister Lilith! Lily, I swear you can be summoned by your name or something" Eda joked.  Lilith looked at the boy whom Eda was just talking to and saw his gaze strictly on Eda.

Lilith started having a bad feeling but brushed it off realizing Eda was still talking to her. 
(Oh forgot to mention, Lilith hasn't dyed her hair yet)
Eda was indeed rambling on about how she met Collin. "Uh huh..well you need to learn to wake up earlier or stop going not bed at 2 am" Lilith teased, receiving an eye roll from her younger sister. "It's fine! I got it covered" Eda insisted.   Collin then cleared his throat and said. "Hey, do you want me to go ahead?" He asked. Eda smiled and shook her head. "No I'm coming, Lily do you want anything? We're going to a coffee shop" Eda asked. "No, it's alright," Lilith said. "Are you sure?"  Eda asked in a persistent tone.   Lilith smiled and shook her head. "No, don't worry about it, il see you later," Lilith said, and left. 

Eda and Collin went to the coffee room together for a pick-me-up before they had another class that wasn't together. As Eda was ordering he Looked around, seeing that there weren't many people. It was most other college students and a middle-aged woman on a computer.  While Eda was paying the cashier, she took in the clothes she was wearing.  A white fitted shirt, and ripped jeans. Her hair was down, and the way she moved around showed she wasn't keen to sense any type of threat unless it was right in her face.  "I'mma go sit over there, okay?" Eda said. "Huh? Oh, yeah, sure" Collin answered and ordered a coffee. Whilst joining Eda, she Sat down nonlady like, but in a playful way. Collin took in all Eda's behaviors while keeping conversation with her.  "Eda, what's your major?" Collin asked. "Animal science, I just chose something that many no math" Eda answered. "You don't like math," Collin said. "Hate it! It's so confusing for no reason " Eda remarked.
Lack of problem-solving

When Eda got back to her dorm that she shared with Lilith.  "Lily! I'm back.." Eda announced. Lilith looked up and watched her sister flop on her bed.  "How was it?" Lilith asked.  "It was alright, nothing too interesting, anyway what have you been up to?" Eda asked. "Just studying. I don't want to get behind on anything"  Lilith answered.   "Oh come on, I'm positive you'll be fine" Eda assured. "Not as fine as Edward," Lilith said while laughing at a video he sent her. "What does that mean?" Eda asked as a smile crept on her face. Lilith handed Eda her phone so she could watch the video for herself.

The video was of Edward while he was in training While being yelled at. "SHAVE YOUR HEAD!!"  The general screamed. "NOOOO!!! WHY SO CRUELLLL" Edward cried. "SHAVE YOUR DAMN HEAD OR YOUR GOING IN THE HOLE!!"  Without warning Edward was thrown in the hole and the video was 10 minutes of him crying about it.

Eda was laughing hysterically, and both sisters almost died from choking. Ed finally sighed with a chuckle. " we told him not to do it " Eda said. "Neither of you know how to listen," Lilith remarked. "What!? I can so listen! I do it all the time" While Ed and Lilith argued, unknowingly they were being listened to by someone on the other end of the door.

Going to college is to be said as an eye-opening Experience, whether that means Finding something new about yourself, or an unforgettable experience, whether it be positive or not.  It's up to fate, as fate controls the way lives end up.  Many people are hurting or going to get hurt. May it be God, or the teenager behind a screen.