1. First Meeting (Rewrite)

So yeah, Babe and Charlie together.

But it took them a while to get here.

Take the first meeting for example.

Technically, they had a first meeting thrice.

The first time babe ever saw Charlie was when Charlie was in the crowd talking to Jeff.

Jeff had been on Babes mind a lot lately. Jeff was the third special that Alan had taken in. It was now their inside joke, Alan had the full collection. Special Enigma, Special Alpha, and Special Omega, all in one garage. Way had mind control, Babe had super senses, Jeff could read the future.

Jeff was the third Omega here, after dean and sonic. They had two enigmas, Alan and Way, and 2 alphas North and babe.
The omegas were in the lead, but soon, theyd have another member in the pack.
Babe knew that. This pack has been picking up members from the roads for years, how much longer till there's another?

Then, Charlie and Babe met again the same day.

Babe was entering the lockers by the staff entry, which was close to the entrance doors. With his senses, he suddenly felt someone walking behind him. This was the staff exit.. How could someone even have entered here?.. Unless... They'd followed babe in..

As babe turned the corner, he moved, quickly pinning this guy against the wall.
"Who are you, and Why are you following me? " Babe asked. The guy didn't even struggle against him. "Hey! I'm not following you! I'm leaving! " He said, pulling off his mask.

"This is staff only, how'd you get in here?" Babe asked, tightening his hold on the younger. Suddenly, Charlie put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a staff id. "My brother is staff! I'm leaving before him! " He said, as babe loosened his grip on him.

"Go on then" Babe said, squinting his eyes at the suspicious stranger.

The guy left without a second look.

Huh.

➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷

But the First time babe had a good look at Charlie, was later.

As babe sat down on the sofa in the garage, his senses automatically showed him what was going on around him. Way, Babe's best friend, was talking on his phone to some advertising service, North and Sonic were playing some game with dean. Then he noticed Jeff.

As he was thinking about Jeff, he felt Jeff go to talk to Alan. "Ahh lhung, can i talk to you for a second? " Jeff asked, sitting next to Alan in the seats. "Hmm, what's up nuu? " Alan turned to Jeff. Jeff rolled his eyes at the nickname. "Uhm, the thing is, My younger brother crashed his bike in a race, so now we are sharing a car till his bike gets repaired and that's gonna take quite a while because he managed to do it some damage. He is actually having exams, and his school day ends early, do you mind if he crashes here for a while on some says? He won't cause a problem I promise" Jeff says to Alan.
"Of course, if your brother ever needs a place to stay at between hours, he can always come here, no problem. "Alan replied with his usual smile.

" Thankyou so much! "Jeff said, dailing a number in his phone, presumably his brothers.

➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷

In the middle of the next day, Babe heard a car pull up in the garage. It seemed that he was the only one who noticed, so he decided to go check.

When he peered out the glass windows, he saw jeffs car. But the person inside was not Jeff. way more cute.
It didn't take much for the wheels to turn, and babe realized that this was Jeffs brother.

It seems that babe has seen him before. Huh? Strange....

He went inside once again. "Hey Jeff! Your brothers here! " Babe said. "Yeah I know! " Of course he did, future knowing powers. "Andd here's the text. It's ok, he won't bother you" Babe just nodded and went into the simulator room, still trying to think of where he'd seen the guy.

➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷

It was way later, about 1 hour, that he realized. This guy was in the crowd talking to Jeff that day... It was the asshole from the exit...

Wouldn't hurt to have a minute, would it?. They would be able to sympathize on some things. Being raised by Tony was one fact.

Couldn't hurt.

As he walked out the room, he expected Jeff's brother to be sitting some where in the garage. But he wasn't there. Jeff was still here. Was.. The guy.. Standing in the scorching sun?

As babe walked out, he noticed the guy was indeed outside in the scorching sun, just not standing. He was sitting on a pavement, scrolling on his phone with his cute as fuck tiny hands. He looks so fucking adorable like that...

"Hey there! " Babe said, standing near him. Jeff's brother immediately put his phone inside and stood up blushing.
God that's cute. Babe returned the smile.
"What are you doing here outside in the scorching heat? Come on in! " Babe said.

"Oh-its really no problem" The boy started with his doe eyes. Babe almost got lost in those eyes. "Cmon, let's go inside"Babe smiled, helping him take his bags. " So, what's your name?i can only remember you as the asshole from the exit"Babe asked, getting him settled inside the simulator room, since it had an AC.
" I'm Charlie! " Babe chuckled at how excited the guy was. "Hello Charlie, I'm babe. " Babe could swear Charlie's eyes were shining like diamonds. "mhm! I watch your races! After uni, I wanna be a racer too! " Charlie was smiling brightly as he said those words. Babe couldn't help but grin.

"So i heard you crashed your bike in a race.. You race bikes, huh?" Babe was smiling when he noticed the slight blush creep up on Charlie's face. "Yeah, but I'm not professionally trained. Two of my friends are, and they taught me. They are the alphas I spend most of my biking time with"

For some reason, babe felt jealousy seep into him at the thought of Charlie being with some other alphas. But he still kept a smile on his face.

"Maybe I'll come to watch you race one day, huh? " Babe said. Charlie's face got red like a tomato. "W-Well.. O-On-only if you'd w-want to.. " He said, smiling through his blushing face.

"I never went to university. I'm glad you've got the chance."babe said. Charlie suddenly got an annoyed expression on his face. " I hate Tony.. "Charlie said, an angry pout in his face. " Welcome to the group! Everyone here hates Tony! And all of us are orphans! "Charlie's smile was back on his face, thank god. " Wow, you really are the perfect group... "He said. Babe smiled.

Suddenly, North and Sonic burst in.
" Hey! Let us see the new baby of the pack! Naughty P'Babe! "Babe rolled his eyes and turned to look at them.
" P-Pack?" Charlie was flabbergasted. Before saying anything, they were already standing at both sides of Charlie.
"Yes pack! Welcome to the xhunter pack! We take in orphans for fun! " North and sonic said, dragging Charlie off to show him around.

➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷

It was hard for babe to confront his feelings. It was hard for him, when he realized a week later that Charlie meant something to him. It was hard to let himself get attached. But Charlie attracted babe in ways more than just lust.
But he realized.
Charlie was different.

-----

Ok, that's enough for one chapter. I apologize for the rewrite, I just felt that the book wasn't going to fit my vision with a start like that.

Byeeee,

An.K