#19

Short one today sorry!

Caitlin woke up early on the last day of her international break. She had a game today. If they won they would qualify for the Olympics and they excitement of that had her very excited. She realized she had a while before breakfast started so she decided to stay in bed a little bit and went on Twitter. She usually didn't pay much attention to things fans tagged her in but one caught her eye. It was a screenshot of a Spotify playlist. That was an usual tag so it had her curious. When she clicked open the screenshot she got a better look and her eyes shot opened. It was Katie's profile.

Katie probably hadn't even realized it wasn't private or that people were stalking her Spotify page but either way she had made a new playlist. And the new playlist was titled #19. 19. Caitlin's number at Arsenal. She quickly switched apps and opened the Spotify app and went to Katie's profile. She clicked the #19 album and scanned through the songs. Yeah they were all songs about loving someone or wanting someone. But what a lot of people would never know were the meanings behind some of them. Like the songs from the 1975 a concert they both went to and held each other close the whole time. Or how they slow danced in Katie's kitchen to Wild Love. Or the time they put the volume on the car stereo to 100 and blasted Do Ya Thang.

Caitlin started tearing up as she listened to all of the songs. She knew it was the middle of the night in Ireland, but she didn't care she needed to talk to Katie and immediately rang her.
"Hello? Is everything okay?" Katie said groggily as she clearly was deep in sleep.
"Youve been a little dj lately haven't you?"
"What?" Katie said still confused why she got woken up
"#19"
Caitlin could hear Katie's brain click.
"Fuck did that get leaked. Shit Caitlin I'm sorry I know I'm doing a terrible job at keeping us private. I just really missed you last night after my game. My leg was in so much pain but I didn't want to call you because you had a game today and I know you were asleep and-"
Caitlin cut her off, " Katie Katie! Stop love! It's okay! I was calling because I was listening to it and it made me so happy. All the memories from these songs. There's not a single random song on here they all mean something. God I want to kiss you right now."
"Oh you liked it?" Katie asked still embarrassed
"Loved it baby."
"Good I'm glad. You make me so sappy Cait. I swear I'm like a high school girl crushing again."
"Feelings mutual darlin. And when I get home we are playing the whole album start to finish and dancing together the whole time. Well I'll dance for you. You rest that leg of yours."
"If I remember correctly you got about half of a working hamstring yourself."
"Okay fine we listen to the whole thing together while I hold you on the couch and then when we heal up we dance the whole time."
"That's a deal baby girl"
"I love you Katie."
"I love you more #19"