Recruitment Info +Forms

What up! Kai here! If you're reading this, you may be interested in staying up to date on all things Royaltale. If so, this is the book for you. This page will mainly serve as a recruitment page for those who might like to join me and help work on this AU. Right now, we're only in season 1. If you'd like to know more about season 1, go check out the other Royaltale book on my profile. I believe I'm working on the 9th or 10th episode at the moment but, I'm still accepting OCs that could be monster encounters (i.e. Boss Monster, Random Encounter, etc.) in places like Snowdin, the Ruins, and Waterfall. I can write about how Frisk handles the battle or interaction since I'm throwing in all of mine. The forms are down below and I require you to fill it out completely in order to join. Please be sure to specify what role you'd like, whether you have OCs you want to add to this AU and how many, and what you'll do to help promote the AU.

Forms

Role: (i.e. musician/remixer, writer, artist, editor)

OCs: (how many, where they appear, when, tag me to them or explain in pms)

Commitment: (how often are you online, what platforms do you use? I do mainly prefer here or Amino since that's where a majority of my art and stories go. Insta is fine, just pm me for my username.)

Username: (just your username)

Triggers: (just wanna be sure, guys! Don't wanna hurt anyone!)

Ships: (This is optional. Mostly just for jokes. But I also don't want any ship wars amongst the team so, you may wanna include this. Certain ships will be canon in Royaltale and there will be some that are OC x Canon. This might trigger some peeps.)

Alright, just drop your forms here for me to go through. If I leave one of these ✅️, that means you're in! I do have a group chat on Amino for this, but it's in a community for Mettaton fans because that's where I put the AU. I might move it out so others can join once we start getting more members. For now, it's gonna stay there since I made it to get some members from that community to join originally.