What are electric breast pumps?

Electric breast pumps that are powered by electricity or batteries deliver breast milk automatically with adjustable suction settings and a variety of mechanics.

Available in single and double breast pump configurations, mothers can express milk from one or both breasts at the same time.

Suitable for frequent or long-term use, it is comfortable and effective for busy mothers.

Prepare the pump: Ensure that the pump is clean and assembled properly. Wash all components thoroughly with warm, soapy water, and sterilize if necessary.

Charge the Battery: If the battery needs charging, connect the pump to a power source such as a power bank, computer, or car adapter using the provided cable. Allow it to charge until the battery indicator shows full.

Select Pumping Mode: Choose the pumping mode that best suits your needs. The four available modes include massage mode for breast stimulation, multitronic suction, sucking stimulation mode, and express pumping mode. Select the desired mode using the control panel.

Adjust Pumping Intensity: Within each mode, there are nine levels of intensity. Start with a low intensity and gradually increase it until you find a comfortable level that effectively expresses milk.

Positioning: Position the breast shield over your breast, ensuring a comfortable and secure fit. Make sure the nipple is centered in the shield for optimal suction.

https://www.healthyjoi.xyz/2024/03/what-are-electric-breast-pumps.html