Why am here?

Namjoon smirks: Welcome to your house wifey

Konan mad: Why did you this!!

Namjoon smirk: I already tell you from the first day in our marriage

(Namjoon trun cold again) I tell you to listen to me and obeying me and I tell you to not go to your work again!! (Start yell at her face word by word he say to her)

Konan: Don't yell at me!!! Now untie my foot!!! (Yell)

(Namjoon hold her chan tight mad) I think you need a punishment to a baby girl huh?

Konan: Don't even touch me! (Pushes him off her)

Namjoon cold: Am wearing you princess
listen or you will see

(Konan slap him again)

Konan: Don't you ever talk to me on this away!!

(Namjoon mad hold her tight on the wall and hit her back on the wall and hold her legs and that tight she should didn't move again)

Namjoon cold: You will see what I can do with you dealing

Konan: No stop do- (he cut words by kisses her neck)

(Namjoon give her his marks and kisses her hardly was taken off her clothes off her body)

(Konan was trying to stop him but he was strong then him)

(Namjoon throw her on the bed)

Namjoon: I will teach you how to obeying your husband

(Konan was over her body on her hands) No stop Namjoon you will stop that here! (Yell never and scared a little bit)

(Namjoon walk to her and did it with her on hardly away and be without any humanity even when she was screaming and begging him to stop he was counties with a heartless heart)

(Next day)

(Konan was crying quite she was not wanting to show her weakness right now see look at Namjoon who was sleeping next her)

(Konan wipe her tears shake him to woke him up)

Namjoon still sleeping: Mhm yeah...

Konan: Get up I want go to the work...

(Namjoon woke up and open his eyes when he hear this words from her cold)

Namjoon cold: You will stay here, you are not going anywhere (put his hands between her legs)

(Konan was trying to pushed off his hands) Don't touch me am necked!! (Yell)

(Namjoon smirked put his figer on her ho*e)

(Konan enjoy it but she didn't want to show it) Ahh.... Mhm.... Gha.... Mhm...stop....(Hold him tight she was blushes she was feeling she was in heaven)

(Namjoon smirked) But your face don't say that (whisper on her ear and put his finger more in, in her and bit her ear soft)

(Konan start moaning because of what does he doing to her)

(Namjoon get up after few minutes and walks to the bathroom cold as any day)

(Konan over herself on the blanket) Where are you go?

(Namjoon cold take few second look at her with coldly eyes )

Namjoon cold: To my work (put on him a black suit)

Konan socffer: You mean kille people innocent huh?

(Namjoon ignore her and keep looking at the mirror and fix his tie)

(Namjoon walk to konan when he became done he kiss her on the lips and bit her lips to)

(Konan was quite she didn't try to push him off this time she was enjoying his touches and kisses but she didn't want to make him know she was just standing didn't kisses him back or did push him off)

(Namjoon smirked and left her there)

(Konan hit her head) What wrong with me!!