Hate?

(Konan put her finger on him) Don't yell at my face!

(Namjoon get mad at her and hold her from her hands and trun her around and pint her on the wall while he was meet her back)

(Konan try to get off him) Let me go!!

(Namjoon just look at her for a moment with a cold face but suddenly he attack her by kisses on the neck)

Namjoon whisper on deep voice on her ear: You are only mine I can't let anyone see you

(Konan stop move she was shocked that Namjoon are so possessive)

(Namjoon unite her and get off her)

(Konan rolling her eyes look up at the frame of his sister picture)

(Konan mind) All aways when I ask about her he get mad are she his ex?..... Mhm I don't think so..... She looks like him..... Maybe she is his dead sister....that is why he get mad (look at him again)

Konan: I will go and eat what do you want me to cook?.....

(Namjoon come close to her and whisper) I want to eat you....

(Konan blushes push him off her and run downstairs to the kitchen starts cook food for them)

Konan: That stupid old man! (Muttered at herself shy)

(Namjoon was smile at the first time)

(Namjoon walk downstairs walk after her)

(Namjoon holds her waist from back and pulled her body on his and put his face on her neck start smelling her)

(Namjoon was sad hidden his face on her neck)

(Konan feel his sadness) Are you ok? Namjoon....

(Namjoon was silent for a moment then he spoke) will you leave me one day...

(Konan gaze became bigger of shockedness after hear his words she became silent)

(Namjoon get off her smirks on socffer) Yeah you going love a criminal (he left her)

(Konan tears fall down)

Konan: But I love you.... (Mumbles)

(Konan was still shocked by his word) But I love a criminal.... Why.... Why do he have to be a criminal?.... (She sit on the floor crying because of her lover)