Prologue

Prologue

-

"It all just happened so quickly"

You cried as your own father kicked you in your stomach, outside the gates of heaven.

"All I remember saying is one thing and then-"

You winced in pain as you tried to make it back in through those golden gates.

But before you could,

"Things escalated so quickly.."

Adam picked you up by your throat, glaring daggers through your soul, growling in anger
"I give my whole LIFE to you, and this is how you repay me?!"

"Th-They got so angry with me."

You whimpered once more when he through you onto the ground, that's when Sera appeared.

Your father stepped behind his boss as you looked up at the Seraphim with tears in your eyes.

You begged as your tears began falling down.
"Please, you know this is wrong, there has to be a better way!"

The Seraphim glared at you and said with a harsh tone.
"You dare question the ways of heaven, you threaten the safety of the good people in heaven"

You stood up, growled and said to the Seraphim in anger.
"I threatened to tell the people of heaven the TRUTH about what you do to those poor SOULS-"

You were struck down by your father with a harsh slap.

You winced in pain as the Seraphim said in a cold tone.

"(Y/N), as punishment for your crimes in heaven, I have no choice but to send you hell"

Your eyes widened as a strange portal opened up behind you.

You turned and looked behind you, just to see a giant portal to hell right behind you, with a harsh wind, pulling you in.

You turned back and looked at the two, begging your father and Sera.
"Please..."

Before getting sucked into the portal.

-

"Next thing I knew, I was falling for what felt like forever."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Until..."

-

(A/N) - I'm gonna end it there, but, before I leave off, let me just hit y'all with a few warnings.
1. Lazy Author
2. Bad Writing Skills
3. Slow Updates

Okay so now that you have all those warnings, you can enter my book with caution. BYE-BYE!