Episode - 1

Overture

"Until..."

---

"I crashed into your building..." (Y/N) mumbled, looking down at the hotel floor as she blushed in embarrassment. Alastor smiled wickedly and asked in his usual cheerful manner, "So, what do you think?" After a moment of silence, Vaggie was the first person to speak, saying in a pissed tone. "A fucking angel fell from the sky and that wasn't the first fucking thing you told us!?" Alastor responded in a snarky tone, "Well my dear, I thought about showing the darling angel to you all. But since that silly commercial was so important to you, I figured I'd show that first."

Charlie squealed in excitement, rushing over to (Y/N) and exclaimed in an excited tone. "WELCOME TO OUR HOME OF HEALING, OUR RESORT OF RESTORATION-" "Woah, Woah, Woah. Slow down, babe." Vaggie said, grabbing Charlie and pulling her away from the angel. (Y/N) looked up at Vaggie and eyeballed the sinner, before realizing the fact that she was looking at her father's ex soldier.

Meanwhile, Vaggie whispered to Charlie. "We can't just let her in, we don't know what her intentions are." Vaggie looked over to (Y/N) before turning back to Charlie. "Vaggie, you heard her story! She has good intentions." Charlie stated, turning to look over to (Y/N) while smiling. Before Vaggie could say anything, Charlie's phone began to ring.

"Hold that thought.." Charlie muttered before stepping away to take the call. Vaggie sighed and walked back over to the group, where Angel Dust was pestering (Y/N) with a whole bunch of questions. "I'm sorry, what did you say your name was again?" (Y/N)'s eyes widened with the fear of getting caught by the group.

"Yeah, what is your name, angel?" Vaggie questioned, purposely putting (Y/N) in an uncomfortable position. (Y/N) froze for a minute, before uttering quietly and nervously, "(N/N), my name is (N/N)." Angel Dust looked at you weirdly before brushing it off and going back to scrolling on his phone. (Y/N) took a deep sigh of relief, before turning back to Alastor.

Unbeknownst to her that Vaggie was still glaring daggers at you from behind. "Yeah, I can. Totally. I'll head over there right away! Okay!" Once Charlie hung up, she squealed and in excitement before yelling at Vaggie, "VAGGIE HOLY SH!T." Vaggie turned away from (Y/N) and looked at Charlie, who was now waving her hand to come over.

Vaggie sighed and walked over to Charlie and asked, "What's going on?" Charlie responded in an ecstatic manner, "My dad just called. He said that the leader of the angel army, wants to meet. He asked if I could go instead!" Vaggie responded in a worried tone, "But the extermination just happened, what could they want THIS soon-"

I can do this, somehow I know it
I'll get Heaven behind my plans

Charlie, hold on

There's just no way I could blow it
Not this once-in-a-lifetime chance

It's just a meeting

To change their minds and touch their hearts
Or whatever angels have

This could be bad

Cheer up, Vaggie
This could be swell
Something tells me that today will be a happy day in Hell

---
Time Skip Bought to you by your confused Author.
---

"

Okay, so, Charlie is dealing with something very important, so while she's gone WE are making a new commercial. One that represents her vision and what we're doing here," Vaggie stated, making (Y/N) whimper while Vaggie continued. "So, we need a camera, Alastor?" Alastor snapped his fingers just to make an old timey camera appear in Vaggie's hand.

Vaggie growled at Alastor then grumbled in a pissed tone, "A video, camera." Alastor sighed and snapped his fingers once again, making a regular video camera appear. (Y/N) asked Vaggie in a nervous manner, "Do I... Have to be in the commercial...?" Vaggie sighed and rolled her eyes and replied to (Y/N) in an annoyed tone, "Yes, you do." "But-"

Before (Y/N) could finish her sentence, Vaggie cut her off by saying in a serious tone, "Do you wanna stay here, or not?" (Y/N) shook her head yes while looking at Vaggie in fear. "Then you are gonna make this hotel WORK"

---

"So I was playing this gig, and this virtue chick was digging on the drummer...." Adam went on, talking about what he did on the weekend, when suddenly, he caught Charlie off guard. "Wait, Your Adam? Like The First Man Adam? That means you- Oh~ that explains so much-" Charlie muttered, to which Adam replied, "I know, I fucking ROCK."

---

"Alright Nifty, Nifty? Nifty!" Vaggie put her hands on Nifty's shoulders and told Nifty, "Alright Nifty, your line is 'We have the cleanest rooms." Nifty responded in a confident tone, "Got it! I'm ready!" Meanwhile, (Y/N) watched from afar, nervous, as her heart pounded against her chest. "Heya, toots? You alright?"

(Y/N) snapped her head around just to see Angel Dust looking at her with concern. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine. I just didn't want anyone to know I'm here..." Before Angel could respond, Vaggie yelled, "Alright, Action!" The two both turned just to see Nifty staring into the camera, saying nothing. "Uh, cut..." Vaggie muttered, looking at Nifty with concern. "You actually have to say the line Nifty."

Nifty responded in a cheerful tone, "Oh, Okay." Vaggie yelled once again, "Action!" And as soon as Vaggie started rolling, Nifty started staring into an utter void of darkness once again. Angel smirked and whispered over to Vaggie, "You're doing great Vagina." "CUT! Maybe we can try to... Fix it in post." Vaggie stated.

"Do you even know what that means?" Angel asked, to which Vaggie responded with aggression in her voice, "I'LL FIGURE IT OUT!"

---

Vaggie groaned in frustration while staring at the TV screen. (Y/N) stared at Vaggie before saying in a concerned tone, "Ya know, Vaggie, it seems like you're stressed out..." Vaggie's eyes widened in anger and shock before zooming over to (Y/N) with spear in hand. (Y/N) eyes went wide with fear as she realized the horrible mistake she made. "What did you just call me?!"

---

WHAT DO YOU DO?

A. Make up a lie

B. Tell her the truth

---

(VOTING ENDS A WEEK AFTER THE FIRST VOTE IS PUT IN)