Chapter 4: New Bride

Tae Pov

I woke up with my ass sore as hell. The bright light flickered onto my face. I sat up straight began looking around for another human being.

I looked down to find myself clothed but in a very big shirt to the point where it covered my ass. There's no way this is mine.

I left the comfy bed and tried to walk but only to fall on my butt.

"Oww." I groaned rubbing my butt.

I heard footsteps grow louder as if someone was running. I heard the door open and someone run in. It was Jungkook.

"Are you okay what's wrong?" He asked worried. He had an apron on and a spatula in his left hand.

"I-I need to go wash." I murmured shyly looking down. Why the hell was I here?

"Let me help." He offered as he picked me up and carried me to the bathroom in bridal style.

He put me down onto the sink where now I was sitting on.

"You will be fine here right?" He asked me looking into my eyes. I smiled.

"Yea. I think so." I told him nodding my head as he gave me a spare toothbrush and a towel.

"Call me if you need anything." He smiled as he left me there.

I smiled there. Squealed and giggled a bit. I wish I dated him. Instead of Yoongi. He gave me the treatment which Yoongi never gave me. The attention Yoongi never gave me.

But while I was brushing my teeth I thought. Why should Jimin cheat on a guy like Jungkook. He was everything a lover could want. I guess Jimin is really blind.

I finished brushing my teeth and washing my teeth.

I limped to the bath tub before taking off the one single clothing I had on my bruised body.

I dipped into the water which was cool. Poured some soap before playing with them.

"Taehyung? Are you doing okay?" I heard Jungkook yell from the bedroom.

"Yea just go carried away but can you come in? I have a favour to ask you." I yelled back popping bubbles.

He walked in and laughed at my state.

I was covered in bubbles. From head to toe.

"Your favour?" He chuckled.

"Can you help me wash. It's quite hard you know after uhm." I began not knowing how to end it.

"I get it." He smiled as he bent down before helping me wash the bubbles on my body.

"Now I have something to ask you." Jungkook said as he rubbed my arms with water.

"What's up?" I asked trying to act normal.

"I want you to be my bride." He asked so suddenly making me shocked.

"What?" I spat shocked.

"I want you to be my bride." He repeated.

"B-but j-jimin." I stuttered.

"I will handle all of that. But to save my reputation I can't marry Jimin who's a cheater. So I'm asking you to marry me instead." He explained.

O. He wants to marry me for his reputation. Of course. How am I so dumb to think that he's marrying me since he likes me.

"Just one question." I told him now facing him.

"Hm" he hummed.

"Am I allowed to divorce you?" I asked making him fall backwards.